Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Magic Glade - magicglade.biz

ProfitHunter

Hello ladies and gentlemen!

I present to you a new investment project Magic Glade!

I am not an administrator, or the creator of this project!

Topic created for information and is not a guide or manual for your investment!

728_en.gif

Date of registration of the domain: 2013-05-12

Opening date of the project: 24.05.2013g

Payment Systems: PM, LR

Minimum contribution: $ 5

The processing of payments: manually

Reference System: Level 3: 6% + 1% + 1%

You are now at a secret, magical glade.

It is very easy to make money and get pleasure from it.

In order to get the money you need to make a bet on one of the magical characters

"Dwarf, Elf or a Fairy.".

After that, every time you receive a specified percentage. Take away money even easier,

magic thing strong, so quickly ordered gold will appear in your purses.

http://

Investment Plans:

All of the plans for a period of 120 hours (5 days):

Gnome

Deposit Amount: $ 5 - $ 70

Hourly earnings 1%

Total profit: 20%

Elf

Amount of deposit: $ 71 - $ 150

Hourly earnings 1.1%

Total profit: 32%

Feya

Deposit Amount: $ 151 - $ 1,000

Hourly earnings 1.2%

Total profit: 44%

CLICK HERE TO JOIN HERE

contribution:

The amount of 100 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2095401->U3474026. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. Deposit to Magic Glade User faster.. Date: 18:07 24.05.13. Batch: 22901064.

I am still not sure if this program would be a pretty good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin does not quite fit with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time , and the admin will never give payment to its investors well

this program has being running online for 2 days now,though that program is still having a paying status with hyip monitors and i guess it due to the problem with LR,the program hasn't got much money yet and i guess that's why the admin of the program is still running the program.i can only advise investors to be careful investing with this program

paid!

The amount of 3.97 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3474026->U2095401. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to faster from Magic Glade.. Date: 09:53 27.05.13. Batch: 23043925.

The amount of 1.42 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3474026->U2095401. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to faster from Magic Glade.. Date: 09:53 27.05.13. Batch: 23043931.

The amount of 2.02 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3474026->U2095401. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to faster from Magic Glade.. Date: 09:53 27.05.13. Batch: 23043937.

paid! :D

The amount of 3.41 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3474026->U2095401. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to faster from Magic Glade.. Date: 02:27 28.05.13. Batch: 23097930.

The amount of 3.69 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U3474026->U2095401. Memo: API Payment. Withdraw to faster from Magic Glade.. Date: 02:28 28.05.13. Batch: 23097958.

this program has being running online for 2 days now,though that program is still having a paying status with hyip monitors and i guess it due to the problem with LR,the program hasn't got much money yet and i guess that's why the admin of the program is still running the program.i can only advise investors to be careful investing with this program

Time of program still is up to 3 days for first rounds, their rate is too normal in all, I too see that have many same hourly site still can run good at least a round, I too hope that this program too can be same so that they can keep smiles from investors have invested in this program, very many payment proofs have been posted here from owner of this topic, it showed that site still are paying at this time