Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Simplest Way to Earn in Forex

There are no rules that govern how you can go about your trading in Forex. The only limit to the quality and complexity of strategies is the traders' ingenuity; thus, the range of strategies in Forex trading begins with the most basic ones and continues to the highly intricate kinds. It is also true that most people are under the impression that the more complicated a strategy, the more effective it is, but that is not always the case. Experienced traders know for sure that simple trading techniques frequently snag the bigger pots, and what follows is the simplest yet very much effective way to make those investments generate some income.

To begin your Forex market adventure, choose either the EUR/USD or GBP/USD trade. Then choose two indicators, weighted MA and simple MA, preferably WMA 20 and MA 30. After that, all you have to do is to wait for the open price to go below the WMA 20 and MA 30, and for the price to go below the pivot point. When they do, that is the sell signal and the trade must be placed. This is a condition that does not frequently occur, but is absolutely sure to make you some bucks wealthier. On the other hand, the buy signal is when the price closes and opens higher than the two indicators, and is also beyond the pivot point.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...

I think the simplest way to earn some bucks in forex trading is different from one trader and another because there are different style

among all traders. If you are short-term trader, so it's better to use Low time Frame, high lot size but still with good money management,

and also open and close position quickly.

• 1 month later...

@pinoycity its very difficult to find such person and its also hard to earn from this way because before invest we need to know fully about thats person trading and his/her performance . but its true if we find real person than its really will be good way to earn.

• 3 weeks later...

Thread starter said it right that it is not important for effective strategies to be complex

rather the easier the strategies the more effective they may be. Just watch a pair for resistance and support and play between these two points, there is no necessity to learn difficult charting and methods to make money.

well, this is really nice articale . I think there may be a lot of strategies that you can implement to use in trading . The best feature you can depends on is charts and its indicators . So it will be easy to understand this charts and then you can take the proper decision .

• 4 months later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

There's no easy way to earn from forex consistently. Consistency is the issue here because a trader can make some quick gains today and lose it all the next day. The best thing to do as a forex trader is to trade with a system that has been tested and trusted and one that suits the personality of the trader in question.

There's no easy way to earn from forex consistently. Consistency is the issue here because a trader can make some quick gains today and lose it all the next day. The best thing to do as a forex trader is to trade with a system that has been tested and trusted and one that suits the personality of the trader in question.

That's true. why develop something new that its not yet tested that can result to loses if theirs already a reliable tested and proven strategies that you can use. Just make sure though that you master it also. Because the more you trade the more you earn in here. But if you don't know what your doing you may end up losing money in forex trading.

According to me, there are no shortcuts to earn in an unpredictable markets such as Forex. As this is the case, the only and the most simplest way is to learn and understand forex as much in-depth as possible. This is the most important and profitable way to earn in this market...

• 2 weeks later...

Nice post by the thread starter perhaps that is for the exprienced forex traders,i think our profit making in forex trading depends and rest on the pair we trade also forex indicator just as the thread starter had said earlier,i think also our strategy matters also.

I think there is no easiest way that one will tend to agree is very easy. Forex need alot of trading skills and strategy to lay upon while trading and to me i think the most easiest way is to learn what usually work for you and use that strategy when trading forex

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think there are no simplest way to earn in forex trading the only way which we can earn in forex is by training and hardwork so if we work hard then we must be rewarded for our effort,because expert make a good hansom amount out of this market.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't think there is a simple way to earn from forex because it's hard to learn forex. So you would need to learn quickly lot about forex so that things would be simple for you. But if you don't learn well that even the simplest method can be difficult also for you.

• 3 weeks later...

Forex Trading is an extremely profitable investment opportunity given the right expert adviser, to advise your trade and supply your signals, generally to guide you. That is option one. You need a broker. It's way easier than you think and in the Forex industry not as big of a word as you might think, easy to get and you don't gotta meet them in person or anything. It's an online thing.

There are many options to trade Forex, one of the most common would be the use of automated Forex platforms and Forex robots, all automated Forex trading in general. There is nothing wrong with it. This is where expert advisers come in, EAs for short. These are the Forex experts as I mentioned above who supply your trades and information to you. They pretty much tell you what to do. Some are much better than others. Some are not out to supply signals at all and simply selling their software to make profit from that end. Proper automated Forex software oftens runs on the metatrader 4 Forex trading platform, or at least the more popular ones do. Your EA software is like plug-in software for it. I'd actually be wrong to say all EAs use it, but many of the ones I have experience with use the Metatrader 4 Platform and I prefer it.

The other way to trade Forex is to study the market, find all the relevant information you need, take a very long time of a few months to several years to learn something, only to have it blow up as you were still too inexperienced to do something with your strategy when the market changed. Strategy is a very important element of online Forex trading but not just having a strategy, it's about having enough strategies and being able to adapt properly with the market. This is why a lot of people fail without popular EAs, because the EA is usually a well experienced trader and your common trader can't provide himself with signals even half as good and a lot less consistently. The well known EAs are usually like 15 year traders and so forth who studied the market like a school subject and make extra money on the side by selling there signals too you, or software which grants them.

There is no shortcut for making profits in Forex market. But, there are some simple and effective strategies to make profits. We need to spend a lot of time for having practice in demo account with that strategy. If we do so, then we will earn good profits.

I think that most of us would really wish for there to be a simpler way that would get us to making profits in a shorter period of time but unfortunately there isnt. The only way that you can become a good trader is through continuous learning and practice. Forex is not get rich quick scheme.