Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

The Simplest Way to Earn in Forex

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forex trading is best online business and here in this business we can make money easily by learning and study.a trader who spend time in learning can get success in this risky field.forex trading is tough for the trader who work without learning.that's way simplest way to  earn is through learning because we can make our work easy by spending time in study.

• 2 weeks later...

Honestly we should stop searching for easy way if we are to survive in Forex as there is nothing worth gaining that is easy or simple so it is up to us to decide if we are going to hard work or waste time looking for short cuts. I have decided to do hard work with a broker like OctaFX which fully rewards me for it as they have fabulous options like 50% bonus on each deposit, swap free account and huge leverage of 1.500 which makes it very easy to earn a consistent income.

forex trading is a knowledge based profitable business so that it is must that we have to learn about forex properly. i think the simplest way to learn forex is demo account. we can lean all the necessary things through here. but of course we need to be able to try to maximize trade and learn about the trading system as well. it would be better if you use the no deposit bonus funds to trade without any risk like free no deposit bonus 5$ from FBS

Honestly we should stop searching for easy way if we are to survive in Forex as there is nothing worth gaining that is easy or simple so it is up to us to decide if we are going to hard work or waste time looking for short cuts. I have decided to do hard work with a broker like OctaFX which fully rewards me for it as they have fabulous options like 50% bonus on each deposit, swap free account and huge leverage of 1.500 which makes it very easy to earn a consistent income.

again i must agree with you, how can it be trader earn money easily in foreign exchange, also based on my own opinion this kind of mindset is not healthy, it does not support any improvement for foreign exchange traders, it is only give them more losses.

there are no simple way to earn till traders take learning and make themselves skilled. no chance to gain profits when traders has lack knowledge and even unprepared with good trading strategy. chances on market difficult to be predicted, but if traders has ability to minimize the risk of loss to be happen, has chance to stand on profitable side.

• 2 months later...

Hardwork is what that pay there is no simple to earn money in the forex market if this was possible then I think every trader will be smilling to their bank account so traders need to work really hard for this factor

Hardwork alone does not increase your total equity and your profit equivalently or in more efficient ways You will wasting more time to get bigger profit. I don't see any way to earn forex is simple, but it still need mastering which could only obtained by practicing.

• 3 weeks later...

If you want to become good forex trader, there are lot of things you must understand. Forex trading is a high risk business and you can lose anytime. Therefore if one wants to become good at trading, He/ She must gain enough knowledge related to forex. The trader must learn basics of trading and then try to understand the working of forex market. This is the only way for getting success in forex trading.

If you want to become good forex trader, there are lot of things you must understand. Forex trading is a high risk business and you can lose anytime. Therefore if one wants to become good at trading, He/ She must gain enough knowledge related to forex. The trader must learn basics of trading and then try to understand the working of forex market. This is the only way for getting success in forex trading.

I agree with you mate if we want to be successful or good trader then we must understand many things and don’t just jump into doing Trading as that can be done later once we understand how to trade. I got excellent advantage when I joined the most popular Proprietary Firm Company YesFX; it is a company that had great Remote FX Traders program which provided great 50,000 Euro to trade and with these we are able to learn so much and enjoy our new life into world of Forex!

• 2 weeks later...

Simple does not have to be quick. You can say that making profit is by sell and then buy at lower price or buy first and then sell at higher price. This is simplest way to earn money in forex and i am sure anyone can be understand how simple is that.

Right, simple but we must really understand it well. Trader can try to use small amount first or even we can use demo account here to learn how to earn money in forex

of course trading with your own strategy and make profit, with it buy first and then sell or sell first and then buy it. I think that is simple and even beginner in forex trading should know it very well. But in practice there is no such as simple.

If we want to get more maximal result, we must try to discipline with our trading strategy. We need to make more practice in forex to familiarize ourselves to start trading in forex. We can try to use demo account to helps us get more trading experience.

"Bonus beyond the reasonable"

• 2 weeks later...

Money management is the only way that is tested and proven to be really good but even in this we are required to have good amount of knowledge. I usually have strict money management in place to avoid any kind of manipulation that happens in market and to help me I have got classic service of Nova FX Company; it is a broker that offers us outstanding 111% deposit bonus that is not just useful but also kind of a risk releasing way.

Money management is briliant way but that is only could reduce the risk and not for make profit. Actually forex divided into 2 how to make profit and how to lowering the risk. If you could do that both well then that is the answer which is the simplest way to earn in forex. Simple to say harder to do.

• 2 weeks later...

Know how to do analysis properly and I assure you you will going to make good income in forex trading. I do earn good money in forex trading right now and I am really happy with my achievements. Forex trading is all about taking risk and now that I did take risk so good for me to see myself as a successful trader right now.

• 2 weeks later...

forex work is not a easy one its required proper time on daily base to make yourself better and more better.if you want to earn then first get some skills about the forex market so that you can earn like a professional trader.forex work is easy only when you take forex seriously use demo and get best stragety to make your trade positive .

• 2 weeks later...

In fact not as simple as we may thought especially when it comes to analyze the market and also make profitable trading. Also it is good to point out that forex is a high risk business itself so make it simple is easier to understand but if you want to see its real face then searching more about forex will give yourself the depth meaning of forex.