Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Usd-funds - usd-funds.com

Hana

I'm Not Admin .

USD Funds Investment Corp ? is a private investment company registered in Seychelles since September, 2012. We are proud to offer any investor a wide spectrum of financial services that covers almost all financial directions of the development with uses best corporate solutions. The USD Funds Investment Corp - a team of experienced traders, whom uses safe trading systems for ever-increase of level of income of the investments and control the risks. They also applies fundamental, technical, computer and psychological analysis for determination the expectations of possible range amount. The USD Funds Investment Corp is a good possibility for investors to safely invest their money and get a good income in shortest terms. USD Funds Investment Corp seeks to provide a high level of service and offers several investment plans for comfortable investing of funds our members. Main principles of our company are simplicity, personal approach and availability for each investor. We offer every investor, who wants to get big profits quickly, be using our efficient online-platforms.

plan:

500% & 200% IN ONE WEEK (Hourly Paid )

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 200% $100 - $999 1.19

Plan 500% $1,000 - $9,000 2.97

ONE WEEK plan ,You can not make deposit twice in 500% Plan (Hourly Plan )If we find that one member has make twice deposit , the entire funds will be frozen.

1 year up to 6% daily ( Earning only business Days)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $499 0.50

Plan 2 $500 - $999 3.00

Plan 3 $1,000 and more 6.00

1 year Plan Yes, you deposit as much as you want but all transactions are handled separately.

Accepted : LR, PM.

Link

https://usd-funds.com

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run for a short time, and the admin will never give payment to its investors well, and I recommend to investors to be careful with programs like this, because the risk is too high

though this program is new online but the program is able to gain support from cheap hyip monitors,i guess the admin of the program did a good job on that,the admin will only be having paying status for few days before the admin of the program will make a run on investors investment,i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them

Well, there is nothing special about this new HYIP. Even this new HYIP is just another cheap HYIP, and the same like other scam HYIP. Because we can find on this HYIP, the RoI offered is very high and not reasonable at all. There is no way the Admin of this new HYIP can make profit as much as 500% RoI only in one week investment. Better not to be greedy to invest here

Well, there is nothing special about this new HYIP. Even this new HYIP is just another cheap HYIP, and the same like other scam HYIP. Because we can find on this HYIP, the RoI offered is very high and not reasonable at all. There is no way the Admin of this new HYIP can make profit as much as 500% RoI only in one week investment. Better not to be greedy to invest here

Yes, it is correct, very many things is not good for investing with this site, we too can see that about time, it is very long for investors can have again fund when invest here, other program too don't have support best from monitors when don't have many monitors listed for to this time, as my idea, we should skip this program