Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Goodprofitday - goodprofitday.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin

http://goodprofitday.com/

Goodprofitday.Com is a leading financial institution established by a team of experienced and specialized venture capitalists, traders, investors and financial planners with an global outreach. With a length and depth of experience in operational strategies of global stock markets, forex, investment opportunities, liquidity and cash , our dynamic traders embrace upon the institutional strength and objective to continuously seeking the best opportunities and deliver the outmost leading returns to our investors. With us you will become financially independent; you do not have to go to work. Join us and earn money today.

6% hourly for 24 hours (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 - $20,000 6.00

30% hourly for 5 hours (Instant Payment)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $40 - $20,000 30.00

Power Plan : 130% after 2 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 150 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Power Plan $45 - $2,000 130.00

Speed Plan : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 100 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Speed Plan $99 - $1,000 200.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Now>>>>>>>>>>

thanks

this is just another hourly program hoping to be smart on investors,the program is paying investors now to attract more investors to the program, and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program as i can tell the program will only scam anybody that think they can get something from the program.hourly program are not to be trusted

hourly program like this is not a good place for investors to invest, because it is too high risk for loss of money which we have invested and admins also will not likely be able to make big profits in just a few hours, I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will never give payment to its investors well