Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ProfitPodium - Profitpodium.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://profitpodium.com

We aim to provide your best guidance and earning resources within your localities, We have representatives in many countries and more we are hiring.

PLANS:

Alpha: 0.60 % Hourly

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $300 - $25,000 0.60

Calculate your profit >>

Bravo: 2.50 % for 70 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $25,000 2.50

Calculate your profit >>

Charlie: 3.50 % for 40 Days

Plan 1 $499 - $25,000 3.50

Calculate your profit >>

Beta: 4.50 % for 30 Days

Plan 1 $1,000 - $25,000 4.50

Calculate your profit >>

Gama: 5.50 % for 25 Days

Plan 1 $1,500 - $25,000 5.50

Calculate your profit >>

V.V-IP: 10% for 15 Days

Plan 1 $3,500 - $25,000 10.00

Accept : LR, PM, Egopay

Link : https://profitpodium.com

some of the plan on this program is ok why some are not,the reason why i cant invest with this program is due to the hourly plan offered by the admin of the program,i kinda like the program and i like the design of the program but the plan offered on the program is not safe and i don't think the program is gonna be safe for investors.

despite the advantages offered by the admin is quite reasonable and fairly in accordance with the time needed to make the profit, but I am not sure if the admin will work professionally in running the program and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors well and will be a lot of investors are just going to lose the money they have invested in this program

The thing we can see here, there is the hourly paying plan, which is not good at all. Because we know the hourly paying plan usually can not sustain too long in the business. It is better if the Admin of this HYIP does not make the hourly paying plan. So, in this case, there will be no bad image with this new HYIP. And can sustain longer

Profit Podium, has been paying for a couple of days now, they have been listed on many monitors with RCB offer and without RCB as well, around twenty monitors can be found monitoring them so far, three level referral program also offers a nice extra bucks for successful promoters of the program.