Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

profit-system.biz - profit-system

ProfitHunter

Hello!! I'm not admin this project

ban468.gif

start: 20.05.2013

What could be better than getting money doing things you love? Just get them, without applying for this effort. Fiction? Not at all. On Profit-System is not only real, but also very simple. Profit-System-a new investment opportunity that will help you to multiply your investment for the shortest possible time. Our project works on the principle of the bubble, which is able to provide a profit for a long time all participants. With us is very easy to get rich. For this you just need to create a deposit and wait for the accumulation of capital according to the chosen tariff.

OUR MARKETING

1. 220 payments to 1% every 2 hours 24 minutes

2. Administrators commission 10% for withdrawals

3. Bonus Reinvest account +10%

4. Referral fee of 5% from the first line, and 5% from the second line

5. Referral fee 2 - 0.5% daily from the first line of deposits

5. Deposits from 30 USD to 5000 USD

OUR ADVANTAGES

1. Auto payments

2. Dedicated Server

3. Unique script

4. Thoughtful Marketing

5. SSL certificate

6. Maximum support on project

REFERRAL SYSTEM

1st level - 5%

2nd level - 5%

0.5% daily from deposits your referrals at 1st level

Over 50 active referrals to branch referral bonus is calculated from the first line of 7%.

Over 100 active referrals in a branch referral bonus on the first line is charged 10%.

Active referral is if he has a deposit at the moment.

Active referral from the depths considered, if between you and him is not an inactive referral (regardless of depth).

REGISTRATION HERE!

my deposit:

The amount of 75 USD has been withdrawn from your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U2095401->U4643657. Memo: Shopping Cart Payment. User 1175, Mihail.. Date: 19:18 20.05.13. Batch: 22677100.

i just want to let you guys know that the proof of payment doesn't mean the program is safe, i have made a research on this program and i saw that this program is not safe and all the hyip monitors that have the program listed on their page are listing the program with a problem and not paying status,though the program is just 3 days online

I am not so sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin was incompatible with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and not will never give payments to investors until the expiration of the time limit to make a profit

during the first days of the project, the site was subjected to DDoS attack. This is now fixed, site works and pays

paid!

The amount of 14.18 USD has been deposited to your Perfect Money account. Accounts: U4643657->U2095401. Memo: API Payment.. Date: 13:45 23.05.13. Batch: 22826776.

From the look of things here I think that the program need to be examine very well before we can take a step to join here in this business and now the most important which any trader need is to do his own research about the program which he wanted to join before attempting to do such.

Sound confusing thou they are still paying well there is nothing bad here I do hope that the investor should take it easy because its like the program is paying and when the investor see the payment proof which is been upload here they tends to invest more and more.