Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

afterprofitday - afterprofitday.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the admin

http://afterprofitday.com/

We offer you a very profitable referral program which pays 5%-2%-1% Ref. Commission on every investment made by people you refer. Referral payments are credited to your account instantly. Please note that you need not to make deposit,but you can get referral commission.

OUR GOAL

Our long term goal is to maintain professional relationships with all our members. The key to success we believe is letting all members know what is happening behind the scene. Aside from our members, we have our most priority in the FOREX investments. We have plans set and will work on improving the investments every day. With our experienced team, this won't be a problem.

15% daily for 10 days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $15,000 15.00

140% After 5 Days (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $30 - $15,000 140.00

Diamond Plan : 40% Hourly For 4 Hours (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Diamond Plan $45 - $1,000 40.00

Gold Plan : 200% After 6 Hours (Instant Withdrawal)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Gold Plan $95 - $500 200.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Now>>>>>>>>>

thanks

the admin of this program is trying to convince investors to come invest with this program,this program has being running online for 2 days wit paying status,to me,i dont see the program as a safe place for any hyip investors to invest and i think it ok for investors to ignore the program,the daily and total return offered on the program is high

program such as this is not a good place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and the admin will not may provide payments to its investors well