Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Playprofithourly - Playprofithourly.com

sufaid

Playprofithourly - Playprofithourly.com

I am not admin

Plans :

Gold Plan : 30% hourly for 5 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 150 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Gold Plan $50 - $1,000 30.00

Diamond Plan : 200% after 3 hours (Instant Payment)(For first 100 active members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Diamond Plan $80 - $500 200.00

110% after 1 day (Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $10 - $10,000 110.00

135% after 2 days (Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $20 - $10,000 135.00

180% after 3 days (Instant Payment)

Plan 1 $30 - $10,000 180.00

Accept : LR\PM\STP

all the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and was incompatible with the time it takes to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time and will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money they have invested in this program

It is actually too risky and danger to play with the profit hourly. Specially after reading the profit offered by this HYIP is extremely high, reaching 200% RoI only in few hours investment. It is totally impossible and there is no way to do this. Even the Admin does the trading on Forex, it is still impossible

It is actually too risky and danger to play with the profit hourly. Specially after reading the profit offered by this HYIP is extremely high, reaching 200% RoI only in few hours investment. It is totally impossible and there is no way to do this. Even the Admin does the trading on Forex, it is still impossible

this program is just another program hoping to scam investors and i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them,hit and run is not an option on this program,this program has being running online for 12 days now and i guess it best if investors just look ignore this program and look for other better program