HYIP Plans: 200% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS, 250% AFTER 1 DAY

online from 13 october 2011

Join all-profits now

Status Paying by Many HYIP Monitor

Min / Max Spend: $1 / $10000

Referral: 5%-10%

Withdrawal: Automatic

Minimum Investment: $1

I do not believe the benefits offered by the admin will be we can get from this program, because of the benefits offered are too high and unreasonable, and this program has also been run with a very long time and I am sure this program is just a big scam program that will never give payment to investors

There is no such business in this world can make money 2,5 times bigger only in one day investment consistently. It is totally impossible and not reasonable at all. Better for us not to invest on the HYIP like this one, because it will not sustain too long in the business. The Admin will not be able to pay the members

this is just another program hoping to get something from investors,i can tell this program will only scam anybody that think they can get anything from the program,not even hit and run is ideal on this program,the program has being running online for over 500 days according to what i have saw with hyip monitors,the program is a long gone program