300% 7 Days plan

Premium Min $10.00 Max $10000.00

700% 15 Days plan

VIP Min $100.00 Max $10000.00

1500% 30 Days plan

Richgold Min $100.00 Max $1000.00

5000% 50 Days plan

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfect Money

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I do not believe that if the admin can make substantial profits in just a few days, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a time very short and will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money they have invested

The Investment Plans offered by this HYIP are extremely high. It is not good at all, and beyond our mind. There is no way the Admin of this HYIP can give us profit as high as the offers. It sounds like impossible at all and not reasonable at all. Better for us to stay away from the HYIP like this one

am wondering why this program was introduce inhere again,i have checked with this program and i saw that this program is old program that has being running online for over 400 days now, i wonder this thread was reopen, i believe the admin of the program is trying to leisure investors to the program,it better to always do research before investing and moreover this program is offering high return