Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

Yeah PM is the only payment processor with irreversible payments that can be considered as second in popularity after LR.

I never used or read mobile deposit option and yeah even never read about it - can you tell more about it which countries it is available in and should we have mobile banking enabled in our bank account to use this feature.

Its not really mobile banking. Mobile phones can be used to make a deposit on your Perfect Money account through your prepaid balance. However, this service is not available for Indian members but they currently are offering such types of deposits to several countries including US as other top countries.

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh... thanks for clarifying so those want to deposit using their mobile have to buy a prepaid card from the market like those available in our countries use to pay bills and then they shall be able to fund their perfect money account. Sad that it is not available in india but still it is a good option for those in US.

Oh... thanks for clarifying so those want to deposit using their mobile have to buy a prepaid card from the market like those available in our countries use to pay bills and then they shall be able to fund their perfect money account. Sad that it is not available in india but still it is a good option for those in US.

You can directly add funds to your Perfect money account through the available balance of your mobile phone. You just have to recharge your mobile phone and follow their instructions to add funds to your perfect money account. However, this way of deposits are limited only to a few countries.

Its amazing again @adnan, so we do not need to buy a special voucher even, and just check how much talk time balance is available in our mobile and if it is enough then go and fund the PM account, i feel this is the most convenient way one can think about. Wish PM brings such scheme for other countries soon so that we can get the benefit of this amazing facility.

Its amazing again @adnan, so we do not need to buy a special voucher even, and just check how much talk time balance is available in our mobile and if it is enough then go and fund the PM account, i feel this is the most convenient way one can think about. Wish PM brings such scheme for other countries soon so that we can get the benefit of this amazing facility.

Yes, it is amazing but not available in India at the moment. However, they are offering such deposit method to other major countries of the world which is just great. Perfect Money might allow this sevice to be globally used but I don't think it should be done in the near future as it already has been about a year since this service was launched but still no other countries can use it.

Well right now i have some PM and want to exchange it to LR, but i notice that exchangers are charging high fee for this operation, can any one you suggest me an exchanger for PM to LR with lower fee.

Also did any of you use P2P credit exchange? I do not know much about it and never used but it look interesting as well can lend and borrow safely at this platform.

Well right now i have some PM and want to exchange it to LR, but i notice that exchangers are charging high fee for this operation, can any one you suggest me an exchanger for PM to LR with lower fee.

Also did any of you use P2P credit exchange? I do not know much about it and never used but it look interesting as well can lend and borrow safely at this platform.

Perfect Money to Liberty Reserve exchanges do cost some small exchange fees and the online exchanger which I use for such type of exchange is superchange.ru. There are a automated and legit exchange site available online. And, you said something about P2P credit exchange, can you please specify what is it?

Perfect Money to Liberty Reserve exchanges do cost some small exchange fees and the online exchanger which I use for such type of exchange is superchange.ru. There are a automated and legit exchange site available online. And, you said something about P2P credit exchange, can you please specify what is it?

I checked superchange look good and as you are exchanging already i believe it is legit as well we can exchange even 5 bucks, and fee is around 7.29%.

About P2P i also do not know much about, but when you open perfectmoney site, on initial screen it shows a window about this and we have to close it to proceed it expalins about P2P and it is some thing we can lend our pm to some one or borrow safely.

I checked superchange look good and as you are exchanging already i believe it is legit as well we can exchange even 5 bucks, and fee is around 7.29%. About P2P i also do not know much about, but when you open perfectmoney site, on initial screen it shows a window about this and we have to close it to proceed it expalins about P2P and it is some thing we can lend our pm to some one or borrow safely.

Yes, I have exchanged several times through superchange and they are instant and the safest e-currency exchanger for me. As far as P2P is considered, so does that mean if I want a loan, then I can take it anytime without any documents or anything whatsoever.

Thanks adnan for letting me know about this instant exchanger, today i shall be exchanging some PM to LR with this one, and hope everything goes well ... I did not know much about P2P i just read little about it on pm site, i think you should take a look on perfectmoney site at p2p information.

Well it seems like P2P is loan program offered by Perfect money where the clients looking for loans can take it from other Perfect Money members for some additional interest amount. However, it is a risky method as how can we get sure that the person asking for loan will return our money back.

• 1 month later...

The big question with this loan is that. What happen if the person who loan does not pay? What will PM going to do? They can confiscate the balance. But what if theirs no balance anymore? Then its good bye right? I guess in every business theirs no such thing as loss proof.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm just curious. I read in one forum that a person want to exchange. And he have LR, AP and PP and he need 100 PM. I'm wondering why he need PM since he have LR, AP and PP. I'm wondering why simply because what site or what the PM for since almost all of the site that has PM if not all uses also LR, AP and PP.

@budado

that is a good point you have focused on here, when one has LR or AP, etc, then there won't come need of PM, especially when there is LR that will be enough for hyip or forum payments, I guess that person must be some hyip or forum admin, that wants to pay it's clients via PM.

• 2 weeks later...

Just visited this thread for any updates. I'm just wondering if any one in here can suggest a site that only pays or can earn only PM. Because right now I'm thinking to earn PM so that I can add PM in my list of exchange. Although I have some reservation. Because to be honest I have hard time finding ways to dispose if I have lots of PM. But if theirs some admin who want to have PM I'm sure I can make a good deal.

I have noticed that this site has got a good rank in Alexa, around 8000, I think that is nice, it just shows how popular it is online, it is much used by clients in Nigeria, so having a Global rank of 7,883 is good but still it has to become more popular as well.

• 3 weeks later...

I have noticed that this site has got a good rank in Alexa, around 8000, I think that is nice, it just shows how popular it is online, it is much used by clients in Nigeria, so having a Global rank of 7,883 is good but still it has to become more popular as well.

I guess theirs a lot of Nigerian who use PM simply because theirs other ecurrency and payments processors that is not allowed in here. Like AP and PP and even MB if my memory is correct. So I think that' why they uses PM. But at least we all know that PM will always be a contender. its not as popular as LR but its still have some followers.

well, I think PM is also as popular as LR, but not in every field, for example, in PTP, it is LR more widely used than PM, of course there is almost all hyips allow us PM option to venture with them along with LR, since they won't have dispute issues in future if e-currencies like LR & PM is allowed.

well, I think PM is also as popular as LR, but not in every field, for example, in PTP, it is LR more widely used than PM, of course there is almost all hyips allow us PM option to venture with them along with LR, since they won't have dispute issues in future if e-currencies like LR & PM is allowed.

Actually I'm just curious PM is how how been accepted by many sites but used by few members. I'm wondering why. But I guess its only a back up plan I guess just like LR when theirs e-gold. LR is just like PM but when e-gold was close down LR become popular. So is PM hoping that LR will turn into the like of e-gold soon?

@budado

I remember during e-gold, this LR was not that popular, may be it is the reason for it's popularity that e-gold is disappeared, of course even e-currencies will be closing down, we can't guarantee anything online, but hopefully, PM should take more better features if it wants to be top among e-currencies in popularity.

• 3 weeks later...

At the point i did checked on this payment processor and at the time i have never seen the choice from payment processors,and then i looked into this payment processor and had to find out that they don't accept my Country and some other African countries.I hope they will look into accepting more countries.

• 3 weeks later...

@memoney,pls dont say that perfect money are scam because I just receive some buck from them to my L.R some days ago and many ptc uses them even some ptp program,..try them again ,thank you

get some bucks from PM to your LR? can you elaborate? You mean you can transfer our funds from PM to your LR? I never knew you can transfer your PM funds to your LR directly. May I know the step by step procedure on how to transfer your funds from PM to LR?

thanks.