Welcome to Digital Money Talk Forum - Forex, Ecurrency exchange and Cryptocurrency Forum - Sponsored by 1xBit.com
Register now to gain access to all of our features. Once registered and logged in, you will be able to create topics, post replies to existing threads, give reputation to your fellow members, get your own private messenger, post status updates, manage your profile and so much more. If you already have an account, login here - otherwise create an account for free today!

Orbex

1xBit

Read our Advertising Disclaimers

Refund Policy

Photo

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

• Please log in to reply
263 replies to this topic

Jhon

Jhon

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 11 posts

Payeca.com is a smart website to exchange e-money like payza, paypal, skrill, egopay, neteller, okpay etc . If you want to exchange payza or sell or buy any online payment process you can try. It's very secure and fast.

myregister

myregister

Advanced Member

• PipPipPip
  • 6,927 posts

Even you able to login to your account, do transaction, earn your daily/monthly interest but perfect money is lack of news. I don't see they are expanding just like paypal or neteller , or skrill. It seems that they are in stagnant condition, but nothing wrong as long as admins don't do stupid things, also it's better if they remove the lowest fee slogan in the front page, i mean unverified member is 1.99% how can that be low?

But it doesn't mean it will collapse and by the way that is one of the most stable payment processor i have seen and still online for more than 5 years without much hassle aside. Also imagine if perfect-money become too big just like what happened to LR. It will attract unwanted attention from FBI and other things which is bad for it, for now PM is big enough too.

Certvalue456

Certvalue456

• Members
  • Pip
  • 1 posts

I don't know how to a payment processor for perfect money-perfect month

MonitorONE

MonitorONE

• PipPip
  • 14 posts

Very good and reliable payment system