Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

• Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This is another payment processor that is use for Gold trade, but am still searching the information about it. Though i have not fund in my PM, as i have not add it to get paid from any merchants. I joined it because i would like to use them for Gold investment if they are really available for it. In the other hand, it has a good pottential and easy to access, unlike lr which has a lot of process to undergoe before someone can log in. Though that's for security purposes, because there seems to be lots of hackerz to lr. But, i still prefer the easy access to PM than LR, as i can access PM even with mobile, but can't for LR.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

One thing that interest me most is their easy login,but since i haven't done any transaction with an merchant yet using them,i think because of this,i will investment in a hyip that choose PM and add them as my choose payment reciever.I haven't gone inside my pm account yet due to lack of fund.

I was register in this site and i can said this site is having the really really good protection for the user..this is impossible our account will got hacked..the security is very much for sure..:)

Maybe this is the good way to secure transaction...beside paypal.. ;)

• 2 weeks later...

i heard from 1 forums that this is already a scam? i havnt try this one yet but i am looking for the quality of the processor not the humors i have read.

Scam?! For the s1t time I read such thing for a payment processor as a whole...Perfect Money is a registered company, isn't it?!

Then,whoever is saying this,don't know and can't prove it,what exactly did he says perfect money did? Was he scam by them or was his account frozen by them?I don't understand and can't see any reason why he should say such a thing.At least he should a reason for saying that,but am not afraid since this money processor are popular and can make money through consumers daily exchange.So for what reason will they turn scam?

Non sense this site is scam payment processor..because this site is really good..although im never using this one for my payment processor..but i have the account in here and the security is really good one for sure..so almost impossible this site is turn to scam like that..

• 4 weeks later...

That's true.Now tell me,why new hyip keep using this payment processor?Are they too stupid to open an account and start sending money into it without having the trust that they'll take it.I don't think this news is worth talking about.By now,this thread is suppose to be moved to scam section,had it been true,about this payment processor turning scam.

@Legendkid: yeah you are right. PM is not getting any more popularity since it was overshadowed by LR and AP.. I don't even use PM now. I mainly Use LR and AP :)

Well PM is still used in some forums and Investment sites but its rarely used by users / members of sites :D

• 2 weeks later...

I don't like too much with perfect money because we can't get much enough funds of Perfect Money. I didn't find out too much sites

which paid us with Perfect Money. Besides its rate in my country is lower than another e-currencies, it is the lowest rate in exchangers

in my country. Because of that, I prefer to use another payment processors.

@andry :

well actually this payment processor can be added as the additional payment processor after LR right?? i think i will using this payment processor too when LR will never come back :D and the rate not too much low my friend..you just must search the good exchanger with good rate :D