All Pips

Perfect Money-perfectmoney.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 269
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

love this one, just hope they can make it a bit better, looks to much like LR

indeed it could be said the site is similar to LR, but the difference is in the PM available euro and gold while in LR there, hopefully it will not suffer the same fate as many adverse LR after he was exposed to cases of money laundering.

I have opened an account with perfect money even though I am new and never tried their services earlier... I really like their service as they are providing me with all the features that I require for sending and withdrawing money into my local bank account via some exchange providers... However I really like their feature is they do no charge much fees on any transactions whether it is sending money or receiving money from someone else...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Perfect money is my number one payment processor because it is with the payment processor that I am using for every of my online earning. When liberty reserve went down, there was no other payment processor that can replace it better than perfect money and that is the reason it is my favourite.

Well I am not surre @sabiha23 but it seems there is not policy like in terms of Paypal which you have in your country. Perfect money does not let US residents to sign up, so I think you can have an account there and believe me this would be one of the best payment processors you would use.

I tried to verify my account in PM.

I was really impressed by their promptness.

After uploading my docs at night, I received email, my account was verified in the morning.

Is there any document to submit there? To receive payments? I have never used PM for any site.

i got scammed by someone. I think my account was hacked. I have never clicked any email or downloaded any thing but someone still accessed by account and changed my account setting . I got no mail of having pin code. But he still stolen my funds.I  am really worried and thinking to leave perfect money for ever. :( because this issue has put question mark on their security function :( i am very worried today

ye9a.jpg

@nomiasif, I'm sorry about this misfortune, I've never experienced this type of thing before. But since your account is on Ip verification, why did the account open without send you a verification number, or maybe the person also have access to your email. Hope you don't have much money in the account?

@nomiasif, I'm sorry about this misfortune, I've never experienced this type of thing before. But since your account is on Ip verification, why did the account open without send you a verification number, or maybe the person also have access to your email. Hope you don't have much money in the account?

i am totally surprised to see to this. I am only one who is using email registered with this account and also i try to change my email password. Fact is that how he know my member's id and password. I have never told to anyone. I never invested in hyip with this account then how??? he changed setting before login how thats possible why i have not received any notification for it..

Though this one is an unregulated payment processor but it remains one of those payment processors you simply can't get your eyes off it because a lot of things across the internet payment world are anchored to it. There hardly would be an online earning structure or sector that PayPal isn't there.

• 2 weeks later...

i got scammed by someone. I think my account was hacked. I have never clicked any email or downloaded any thing but someone still accessed by account and changed my account setting . I got no mail of having pin code. But he still stolen my funds.I am really worried and thinking to leave perfect money for ever. :( because this issue has put question mark on their security function :( i am very worried today

ye9a.jpg

This is the handwork of scammers and I'm sure they have scammed your account and they have hacked your email address. That is the reason you are not receiving the pin code. Because the person will receive it and delete it so that you will not be able to see it. What you will do is to change your account settings and security, change your email address password.

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Perfect money payment processor is my best payment processor because I like how I can use it in many different types of places to earn. Majority of the ways by which you can be able to earn money online is through the perfect money payment system and this thing makes it to be very popular.

• 2 weeks later...

Its better to have an active antivirus to prevent this things to happen again. I also worried that this things going to happen to me. That's why I never tried to be active in ptp forums any more when I'm still active in forex trading. But now I decide to be active in both ptp forums and forex again. I do hope that theirs really nothing bad that going to happen to me also.

how was the rate compared to PP?

I think its better that you visit both site and click the fees. Its because in PP each country has different rate and its best that you get your source in the site itself than in here so that others will not going to get misqouted. I do know that what is important is how we can use our PM. In fact I do love to use paypal. But if I can earn in PM then I have no choice but to use PM.

I think its better that you visit both site and click the fees. Its because in PP each country has different rate and its best that you get your source in the site itself than in here so that others will not going to get misqouted. I do know that what is important is how we can use our PM. In fact I do love to use paypal. But if I can earn in PM then I have no choice but to use PM.

thanks, i'll check the rate for both payments sites.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

@pinary believe me it is a very good payment processor even though they are unregulated but they are the best in my view especially for me since they are accepted simultaneously most likely everywhere on the internet.