Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

soo many brokers, and I want to pick one :)

On 7/29/2021 at 2:52 PM, Gidencenti said:

choosing a broker has always been not an easy task, since many platforms simply do not work for their trader, if you have not yet found the same broker, then I advise you to try Amarkets, a great option with the best conditions on the market

I choose to do my Forex Trading with FXOpen Markets :)

They are International and True ECN.

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There are many brokers but not all brokers can give you the right support. I have to do a lot of research to find that trading platform to get the help of the right broker. I found a broker after doing a lot of research. The name of the broker is Eurotrader. The benefits of this broker are FX, Shares, Cryptos, Indices, Commodities, Metals- Trading Pairs, Minimum Deposit of 50 $ (Micro Account), etc.

On 8/25/2021 at 7:28 AM, Lechosław Król said:

There are many brokers but not all brokers can give you the right support. I have to do a lot of research to find that trading platform to get the help of the right broker. I found a broker after doing a lot of research. The name of the broker is Eurotrader. The benefits of this broker are FX, Shares, Cryptos, Indices, Commodities, Metals- Trading Pairs, Minimum Deposit of 50 $ (Micro Account), etc.

I am making use of the Reliable and International Broker FXOpen Markets :)

On 9/1/2021 at 7:38 PM, Lechosław Król said:

There are many brokers in forex trading but not all brokers provide proper service. That's why I need the right broker who will always support me. That's why I take the help of Eurotrader brokers. This broker service helps me to build a lot of knowledge.

If we will do our trading with the help of Regulated Brokers we will remain Safe :)

This is why i am doing my trading with FXOpen Markets :)

• 3 weeks later...
16 hours ago, Vaabum said:

The most important thing for a trader is to choose a reliable broker. As for me, this is what is important to pay maximum attention to.

7a5206c4b62dce50abecb0333349adf2.png

Of course a broker is one way that must be considered and understood correctly, the most important thing is that we must truly believe that traders must learn and also try to use the facilities provided as in the FreshForex broker

I would recommend trying FP Markets from the mentioned brokers because the spreads in EURUSD start from 0.0pips and 0.3 in GBPUSD.

They are an ASIC regulated broker. The commission cost per lot is just $3. I have been trading with them for over a year and did not encounter any spread widening issues.