Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

soo many brokers, and I want to pick one :)

When a newbie trader wants to select the type of broker that he or she wants to be trading with, he or she will know what type of broker that he or she wants first of all before get or she can be able to make a good choice. There are many brokers that the traders can choose. Whether it us the brokers that offer scalping or not. But the important thing is that the trader will have to be able to choose a broker that is regulated.

• 7 years later...
  • Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that before entering the market, you need to study all the information about the market, trading, brokers. It was hard for me as newbie to choose the right broker. I searched a lot of sites in order to find something good. I also spent a lot of time looking for a broker and accidentally found this site Finarm, which has a whole bunch of different companies listed. It's pretty convenient and can give you some insights. 

If you want to be a professional trader then you should work hard. You should know all the basic knowledge about the forex to be a professional trader. If you work hard and gain strong knowledge then you will be a professional trader no doubt. I am trying to be a professional trader. My broker Forex4you helps me a lot. They are very helpful. They are one of the best brokers I have ever worked.

It is better to do your research before choosing the right broker because many brokers are scammers. I can suggest a few good brokers like FP Markets, CMC and Global Prime.

They have lower commission and good trading conditions, FP Markets is one of the lowest brokers among them with over 15 years of experience.

A broker can bring success to a trader. There are many brokers in the Forex market. From which brokers the trader can take many benefits. If a trader chooses the right broker, it will be much easier for him to make a profit. Because it is possible to learn a lot from a broker. Eurotrader brokers help a trader to succeed.

7 hours ago, Lechosław Król said:

A broker can bring success to a trader. There are many brokers in the Forex market. From which brokers the trader can take many benefits. If a trader chooses the right broker, it will be much easier for him to make a profit. Because it is possible to learn a lot from a broker. Eurotrader brokers help a trader to succeed.

c683304a27087b7d861d3521b65a8b00.png

all the success of a trader can be achieved by working and also good management and indeed in forex trading it must be understood and studied carefully and maximally, especially in terms of capital management a trader must learn various managements and also good services and facilities so that makes it easy when entering a real trading account at the FreshForex broker

• 3 weeks later...
On 7/8/2021 at 9:04 PM, Erienner said:

I've already chosen the old broker Expertoption for myself, for Senya this is the top option in terms of its conditions on the market, I advise

I have been doing my trading with the Reputed and International Broker FXOpen Markets.

They have Low Spreads in the GOLD and the Forex Pairs with USD.

See Below

image-2021-05-03-T10-20-15-460-Z.png

• 3 weeks later...