Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Viber Spy Review - Exclusive WP plugin that record, playback visitors moves plus analytic, heatmap.

9vdqvuk.jpg

Viber Spy Pro

To make money online you need to do just 2 things:

• Get more visitors.
  • Increase your conversion rate.

You got high traffic website. It is quite good but how to make actual cash in the fastest and easiest way? All top internet marketers advices that increasing your conversions is the easiest and fastest way to enhance their profits. Today I will give you some review about Viber Spy Pro, how it works and why you should need it?

Viber Spy Pro - Overview:

Prouct name: Viber Spy Pro

Author: Ricky Mataka

Official Website: http://vibersky.com

Price: (On discount) $12 (single site) - $20 (unlimited sites) . (Not discount) $47/m (single) - $97 /m(unlimited)

Launch Time: May 16th 2013 @ 1PM EST (Just Launched) - Click here to get discounted version now. Only 3 lefts.

Bonus: Yes - My Bonus Package.

Type: WP Plugin - Internet Marketing tools

Viber Spy Pro is an amazing and unique WP plugin which legally records every moves that visitors did. SPECIALLY It can playback these records. Therefore you don't have to guess anymore, you can see exactly what they doing. Depend on what visitors did on your website you can know what they notice and what not. Then adjust your strategy to get more sales. I think it is a must have tool for understanding your visitors interactions. Now let go in details about Viber Spy Pro.

Who's Ricky?

He is a PHP Ninja & Trend Marketer. With over 10+ years experience

He writes kick ass Web Applications and Marketing Tools! On the other hand he is also a SEO and Commission expert & he is here to help you be the same ;). Welcome to Viber Spy Pro.

What is the main features of Viber Spy Pro?

When you grab a copy of Viber Spy Pro. You will be able to.

• Legally spy on Your visiters And Track Their Movements Across Your Site
  • See Exactly what Your Visitors Are doing On each Page They Visit.
  • Watch A recording of Your Visitors run Browsing Session.
  • Discover What's Confusing Your Visitors Or Stopping Them From Buying
  • See Mouse Movements, Scrolls And Clicks Of All Your Visitors On A Heat Map

What does this mean to your business?

By using Viber Spy Pro Wordpress Plugin you can make a big buckets of CASH as an affiliate or product owner so fast. You will wonder how it could be this easy. Here's a few testimonials from satisfied customers:

sTaPb7l.jpg

==>> Click here to see more testimonials and download <==

But Wait! Other software solution already do this?

Yes! that's right. But you should take a look at this comparasion table:

7CZwZTN.jpg

You can see from this table that Viber Spy Pro not only offers more features but it's also more cost effective. Viber Sky Pro offers surpassing power than these tools or at least the same. Other tools charge too much money and just monthly subscription . But by using Viber Spy Pro you just need to pay under $30 for lifetime. But NOTICE that one-time payment is only available for some moments. The price will increase to $47/month (single) or $197/month (unlimited) when the discount is over. So what are you still waiting for. Click here to download now only ($12 for lifetime single license and $17 for lifetime unlimited license).

==> Click here to download now. Discount is nearly over <==

Conclusion

I've purchased a copy of Viber Spy Pro unlimited version and I am totally satisfied. Now I am having a set of YOUR activities on my websites. I can understand how good is my site and whether you love my review or not. This plugin is very easy to use and I recommend you (newbie or expect) should have this plugin on your website to monetize it as easy as possible. Right now its price is on discounted. So take this blowing mind plugin before it too late !!!

8JnHEJ0.png