Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ForexProFund - forexprofund.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

Here at ForexProFund.com, we turn Financial ideas and even Dreams into Successful ventures that yields Steady and Comfortable interest that can attract even a novice to high yield investment programs. Our investment plans are set out with total transparancy and simplicity which makes them self explanatory.

Plan:

4% Daily for 30days = 120% ROI

Plan Min - Max Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

FX Start $10 - $20,000 4.00%

6% Daily for 24 Days = 144% ROI

FX Intermi $20 - $10,000 6.00%

8% Daily for 21 Days = 168% ROI

FX Pro $120 - $7,000 8.00%

10% Daily for 18 Days = 180% ROI

FX Expert $250 - $10,000 10.00%

Accept: LR, PM, STP, PAYZA and EgoPay

Join ForexProFund here

Forex Pro Fund is not launched yet, it is still two days to go to start operating online, I think we can register with them, social platform like FaceBook page is created for the program, liqpay and OKPay is also allowed to venture with them, we can follow them on Twitter for program updates.

Looks like this is another program which intends to be in the long term investment type of programs. The plans here are quite good with low amount of ROI. The plans look really sustainable and stable. Good for investors who aren't in any hurry for the money to grow and yield.

I think Forex Pro Fund can grow up into one of the biggest programs currently in the hyip industry, as almost all plans of the program are of kind in which principal will be included in daily ROI, so the program can sustain to pay for few rounds with the each ofthe plans, even the professional look of the program is impressive.

i guess investors need to be careful investing with this program,this program has being running online for 2 days now and i don't think the program will sustain the daily return they are offering,the program ought to have being paying investors by now but the status of the program remain at waiting with hyip monitors i guess investors need to be careful with the program

• 2 weeks later...

I am still not sure if this would be a good place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is still too high and does not quite fit with the time needed to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will not be able to work professional in running the program, and the admin will never provide advantage to its investors well