Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

PTP VS PTC

absy111

which one wil you choose? Ptp or ptc? Which is best?.and why?

Note: ptp= paid to post

Ptc = paid to click

And which is your favourite ptp or ptc site?

It's better if you add a poll on your post.. well for me ptp is much more better than ptc site why its pays more bigger than other paid to click site and you also can learn from other post to improve your online marketing skill ;)

PTP or PTC, well actually it is depend on the condition, but for me at the moment i prefer PTP, since my PTC site is not good at all i mean i am still strugling to get back what i spend from it, and PTP still fine for me, i can earn about $40 or more per month if i am diligent posters in some PTP forum.

• 4 weeks later...

PTP forum would be better since you can earn more faster and earn more if you are hardworking enough to post a lot at various PTP forums. PTC websites the earnings are simply too low despite some websites offering free upgraded membership for 1 month or so. Sometimes you also have to depend on the ads provided by admin too. Too admin-dependent already

• 7 months later...

PTP is the best in comparing PTC, the PTC is in play we just need to click the ads, without having to think, while for the PTP with an idea in mind is the need, but it only required.

Yes I agree. And furthermore PTP forums itself are very stable, you just need to look for those older forums to join will do and for sure you will earn, even though the earnings might not be fast and also a lot. PTC websites too many scams and many short term websites already, you could be wasting your effort clicking the ads and in the end not paid at all.

• 2 months later...

I think it all depends if you want to use your brain or not if you just want to click while being half asleep just trying to click all the ads then after a few months when you are close to requesting a withdrawal realizing that you've been scammed then PTC is for you but if you want to try using your brain and help other people out while making money at the same time then PTP is for you even if it too turns out to be a scam you can feel good about yourself that you might have helped someone in the process.

This is the first PTP forum I've joined (just today) and it seems I can already request withdrawal so I think I prefer PTP mainly because you can quickly see the results and has less chance to be a scam.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I think it all depends if you want to use your brain or not if you just want to click while being half asleep just trying to click all the ads then after a few months when you are close to requesting a withdrawal realizing that you've been scammed then PTC is for you but if you want to try using your brain and help other people out while making money at the same time then PTP is for you even if it too turns out to be a scam you can feel good about yourself that you might have helped someone in the process.

This is the first PTP forum I've joined (just today) and it seems I can already request withdrawal so I think I prefer PTP mainly because you can quickly see the results and has less chance to be a scam.

Nowadays PTC websites is not like last time whereby you can ownself click the ads and hit payout. Nowadays the ad clicks are so pathetic, you really need to invest and also get a lot of refferals to help you. PTP forums on the other hand no one help from others, you can just earn by yourself. Whats more, PTP forums seldom goes into scam.

well as for me i think that i will prefer a ptp forum because the earning from it is more higher than a ptc and also alot of ptc are aleady turn into scam some will require you to deposite before you will be able to upgrade and later on they will turn to scam.