Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

xxlfund - xxlfund.com

I am not admin :

XXL FUND sees the business success in integrity and cooperation. That is basically the principle of MLM operation everybody is helping everybody and everyone is working for the system, and then the system would work for you. Every customer of ours builds their own success and creates their own breakthrough, however the ratio of what you do for the system to what system gives you afterwards is simply unbelievable. All you do is you work with the company and invite new customers to join our financial train.

Plans :

Plan A$5 - $300.55% Hourly(13.2%Daily)12 Calendar Days

Plan B$31 - $500.60% Hourly(14.4% Daily)12 Calendar Days

Plan C$51 - $990.65% Hourly(15.6% Daily)12 Calendar Days

Plan D$100 - $1990.70% Hourly(16.8% Daily)12 Calendar Days

Plan E$200 - $4990.80% Hourly(19.2%Daily)12 Calendar Days

Plan F$500- $9990.90% Hourly(21.6% Daily)12 Calendar Days

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : 5%

WHOIS :

Domain Name: XXLFUND.COM

Registrar: ENOM, INC.

Whois Server: whois.enom.com

Referral URL: http://www.enom.com

Name Server: NS1.CLOUDNS.NET

Name Server: NS1.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM

Name Server: NS2.CLOUDNS.NET

Name Server: NS2.GENIUSGUARDNS.COM

Updated Date: 06-may-2013

Creation Date: 12-jun-2012

Expiration Date: 12-jun-2013

JOIN HERE ==>

the plans are looking more attractive with low time period another thing the script has designed very nice an i hope we can try to invest for plans which is roi 0.55% hourly for 12 days period,but i dont think it this hyip program will be running for many days in the online just we can see many hourly plans which for low time not getting more active for many days then better wait for some more days

Nice project with hourly plans, strange the monitor GoldPoll hasn't updated it's status from waiting for six days now, but we can have latest payment proofs from investors of the program on forums, the daily ROI in total is just like any other mid term program, a total of 13.2% minimum per day for 12 days is in offer.

• 2 weeks later...

I think the hourly program like this is not a good enough place for investors to invest, because of the advantages offered by the admin is too high and does not correspond to the time required to make the profit, and I'm sure the admin will only run with a very short time , and the admin will only provide payments to its investors in just a few hours, after which the admin will never give payment again

Not only this one I think no hourly program even worth our time because at the end of the day they must surely vanish .

Some of the hourly program dont even last up to a days so we need to be very careful while investing with this program here.

this is just another thread that just need to be closed,this program is not new program online,the program has being running online for 16 days and all the hyip monitors having the program listed are listing the program running online for just 2 days,the admin of the program might be up to something and i guess it better to ignore the program and invest somewhere esle