Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Forex market is the largest market

for sure that forex is the largest market in the world. daily transaction volume reach around $4 trillion. its far higher than what happen in stock and commodities market. if traders have good trading skills and strategy, they can get profit from market even in high amount. if supported too with high capital in trading account.

Yes for sure forex trading is the largest market in the world and there is a high daily transaction volume as well in forex trading, and the profits in forex trading mean that more people are attracted to it and that is why it is now the world's largest market, however we should keep it in mind as well that it is also risky.

• 2 weeks later...

And yet, still getting more and more popular. The market is just one which has come to stay and a market or a name that resounds in every household. Forex offers the traders who partake in it with some degree of seriousness a chance to make something good out of it. This fact, in turn, brings in more traders to it.

A lot of people get attracted to Forex for a number of reasons. One of such reasons include the reputation the market has got already. To call it the highest market wouldn't be an over statement and of course, it is the highest financial market in the world and it records such a high rating because of its liquidity.

since many traders and institutions take part in forex trading, make the market liquid. which it serve to traders good movement range where if they are have proper strategy, they have chance to generate decent profit even in a day. forex profitable for sure, if we know the way to trade and generate profit.

Much earlier before now, Forex was mainly seen as an institutional investment where it is believed to be a business of banks and the likes. Currently, it has turned to that with a lot of players in the industry and many more coming into it. Sometimes I feel that these big players influence the market too.

Well I also used to think like that but now it is becoming a business which a single person can start and be his own boss at the same time, the popularity of forex trading is rising day by day as more and more traders are enrolling with more brokers also opening at the same time so in fact it is expanding further.

• 2 weeks later...

Just as the days role by, more and more people keep discovering Forex and the potentials the business has. This makes them develop a lot more interest in trading and then, give them that need to also continue in the business. I know there are traders who are more concerned in the fact that they know Forex would not turn scam and it motivates them to remain in the business.

forex market has large transaction volume. it happen because market run over the counter which make it become 24 hours working. so, transaction keep coming though at our time zone, has been night already. because in other part of the world, it could be morning or day time.

Forex is a very big type of market. That is the reason why so many people are joining the forex trading market in other to be able to make profit from their trading. It is the over the counter type of market but it is still the biggest because many people are joining everyday and the daily turn over is the highest in the whole world.

• 1 month later...

And yet, the market keeps growing as well. It is the market with the highest financial turn over and it is also a major reason so many people are even into it. It gives some some kind of confidence trading in Forex as they know they are shut of losing their funds to scam. There are a lot of scammy things that are on the net but Forex exempts itself.

• 6 months later...

3.2 trillion a day, with no signs of slowing down. This spells opportuni ty for you as a Forex trader, and this is one of the best times I can recall to learn to trade and to start trading the enormousl y popular and potential ly

profitabl e Forex markets

But can you take it all? I mean that 3 trillion or so? C'mon maybe around 10 million of you only trying to get $1 million. Most of the biggest shares already go to some people like hedging funds, or to bank or to government or to even Financial instuition that based on forex. But yes, it is the largest with keep growing big turnover.

In terms of daily volume  - yes it's the biggest one. But it also most volatile and I would say crazy market, because it is so easy to lose there as well as gain. Never place an order relying on a luck it will surely let you down in future regardless that you won or lost. Only sound and well-considered trading plan can ensure your safe trading flow. Hotforex educational resources, especially their webinars https://www.hotforex.com/en/trading-tools/trading-webinars.html helped me to work out some key points of view on forex strategy and develop it, testing it on demo. 

No doubt that forex is the largest market ever. Traders from over the world one by one keep exchange their one currency to the other one. Many of them loss but also there are a lot of them that make profit, some people who just want to exchange money or bank that want to make profits, all of them affected the market and make forex become bigger.

The foreign exchange market, also called Forex (short for Foreign Exchange) is the largest market in the world. Contrary to stock markets, which have a precise geographical location, there is just one single exchange market. Currency transactions are made over the counter in Paris as well as in London, New York or Tokyo. Because of the time differences between different financial centres, the currency exchange market operates continuously, 24-hours-a-day, from Sunday evening to Friday evening. This way, it is always possible for an operator to buy euros, dollars or any other currency at any time. I usually using pair EUR/USD in my trade in TenkoFx