Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Speed-money - Speed-money.org

I am not admin :

Welcome to Speed Money

We at earnmaxincome strive to invest in forex market to reap maximum profits, keeping take care of your money. Our motto is to study, analyze and apply best approach by investing wisely and earning maximum profits. As the name suggest, earn max of your savings. Happy Investing !

Plans :

Light

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan Light $1 - $100 10.00

Calculate your profit >>

Business

Plan 1 Business $101 - $500 15.00

Calculate your profit >>

Gold

Plan 1 Gold $501 - $1,000 25.00

Calculate your profit >>

Platinum

Plan 1 Platinum $100 - $2,500 17.50

Accept : LR\PM

Ref.Comission : 7%-5%-3%

WHOIS :

Name Server:NS1.SERVERTEK.RU

Name Server:NS2.SERVERTEK.RU

JOIN HERE ==>

ordinarily i can only advise moderator to just close this thread,this program is not safe for anybody to join,the plan offered by the admin of the program is not reasonable and moreover the program is not available anymore,so i can only advise investors to look for other better program and invest with them as this one is a scam in disguise

About creating topic, I think that it is very difficult because poster have created topic correct with rules therefore it can't be closed in all if site don't have problem or have reports "Scam", however I too think that this program too can't attract invest when they don't have good status in monitors and too only have some monitors to list for this program

Looks like there is some thing problem with this program because today when i was trying to open the link of the site i found that the site not available . and may be there is some thing wrong with this program . It will be good if admin resolves that problem because as we all know since it is a hyip many investors who have invested here will be tensed .