Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Clubinv - Clubinv.com

I am not admin :

You have the opportunity to invest in the most precious metal, we are a company specializing in the exploitation and marketing of gold. Gold has become in recent years one of the most desirable investments because of the huge profits to be gained in short time, invest from the comfort of your home with just one click and we do the rest.

We have specialized personnel to provide the best service and make your stay with us be of your total satisfaction. We accept several methods of deposit such as Liberty Reserve and PerfectMoney. Let us be in your investment portfolio and create a good relationship as partner

Plans :

Short Inv ! 10 day !

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Short Inv $1 - $100 11.50

Calculate your profit >>

Stable Inv !90 day principal returned !

Stable Inv $10 - $1,000 3.33

Calculate your profit >>

Club Inv ! 33 day !

Plan 1 $30 - $30,000 5.50

Accept : LR\PM\STP

Ref.Comission : Up To 15%

WHOIS :

Domain Name: CLUBINV.COM

Registrar: PDR LTD. D/B/A PUBLICDOMAINREGISTRY.COM

Whois Server: whois.PublicDomainRegistry.com

Referral URL: http://www.PublicDomainRegistry.com

Name Server: DNS1.SECUREFASTSERVER.COM

Name Server: DNS2.SECUREFASTSERVER.COM

Updated Date: 03-may-2013

Creation Date: 02-may-2013

Expiration Date: 02-may-2014

JOIN HERE ==>

There is nothing so special with this new HYIP. This one is just the HYIP which is coming almost every single day in the market. For this one, the RoI offered is still reasonable, and the minimum to make investment is very low, only $1. But, we will not get anything enough with throwing $1 on this HYIP

There is nothing so special with this new HYIP. This one is just the HYIP which is coming almost every single day in the market. For this one, the RoI offered is still reasonable, and the minimum to make investment is very low, only $1. But, we will not get anything enough with throwing $1 on this HYIP

i agree with you, investors might be willing to invest 1$ on this program but i don't think we need to bother much on this program as high monitors are beginning to have the program listed with problem status and when i check with the program page,i saw that the program is having a Service Temporarily Unavailable message.

I think if we want to invest in a program like this, we should take advantage of the fastest period of the offer given by the admin, because I'm sure the admin will not be able to run with a long period of time and will not continually give payments to its investors well