Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

hourly-profit - hourly-profit.com

Is the structural (legal, corporate) entities that manage controversial alternative investment instruments. Future Trails opportunities are originated through relationships which our talented investment team has built up with other professionals throughout North America, Europe and Asia. We have a professional financial team and also financial advisers for investing money. Future Trails diversifies funds in most profitable sectors of industry such as private equity, commercial property, hedge funds, Real state, Forex and in search of enhanced returns and reducing risk of investment. By some risk management methods we assure that your investment is safe with us with minimum risk.

Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $250 100.15

Plan 2 $251 - $1,000 100.25

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 100.40

5.50% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS

5.50% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $50 - $300 50.15

Plan 2 $301 - $1,000 50.25

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 50.50

9.50% HOURLY FOR 12 HOURS

9.50% HOURLY FOR 12 HOURS

Plan 1 $10 - $500 8.55

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 8.70

Plan 3 $1,001 - $5,000 9.50

5.50% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

5.50% HOURLY FOR 24 HOURS

Plan 1 $5 - $500 4.40

Plan 2 $501 - $1,000 4.55

Plan 3 $1,001 - $50,000 5.50

http://hourly-profit.com/?ref=zeusgold.com

i always do not like the hourly plans because it seems very risky..in this hyip program they are providing too much return rate in short time..

which makes this program risky as well as the minimum investment is far ahead for small investors..

The site is impressive and has a professional outlook

The script used is brilliant and its secured by DDOS and SSL making it secure to invest

The referral earnings are low when compared to other hyips in the market and this may be due to the admin may try to keep the cost of investment's low

This hyip problem with monitor shows that maybe it selects people it pays.But looking at the positive side which is paying,this hourly program looks sweet,with minimum investment of $5 and a return of 5% daily for 24hours,and a total sum of 132%,i would have love to invest,but with all this program,am running away.

Can't afford to invest such big amount in hyip, the minimum is too high and when this one turn scam it will definitely get a full bags of money. Anyways this one is not my kind of program, goodluck to those who would like to take a risk here. I have invested in hourly plan before but it was just $10 good thing I was able to exit faster before it scam everyone.

I see the admin is offering lower rate of referral earnings this may be due to the fact that the hourly rates are high and the admin may have tried to keep the overall cost of investment at the lower level so thats the reason he has offered lower rate of referral bonus

Further as the minimum investment is $5 we can take the risk and try the site in small to confirm whether its paying or not before investing in large since i dont expect this site to run long