Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Belshotel - Belshotel.net

xetang

Welcome to Our Hotel !

Our goal is to give investors around the world the opportunity to earn a long-term and stable income with an exceptionally high Return on Investment. Our team of traders are able to sustain a long-term and stable ROI using our time-tested and proven strategy, which is specifically designed to maxmimize gains while minimizing any risk of losses. By allocating our investment portolio into multiple markets, we are able to provide our investors with a long-term, sustainable, and high-yielding ROI.

27% Daily For 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $200 25.00

Plan 2 $201 - $400 26.00

Plan 3 $401 - $14,000 27.00

17% Daily For 10 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $200 15.00

Plan 2 $201 - $400 16.00

Plan 3 $401 - $14,000 17.00

119% After 1 Days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $200 110.00

Plan 2 $201 - $400 115.00

Plan 3 $401 - $14,000 119.00

3.5% Daily For Principal 27 Days

Plan 1 $5 - $200 0.50

Plan 2 $201 - $400 1.50

Plan 3 $401 - $14,000 3.50

Registrar NAMESILO, LLC

Created 2013-05-02

Expire 2014-05-01

NS NS1.HOSTBLAST.US NS2.HOSTBLAST.US NS1.HOSTBLAST.US NS2.HOSTBLAST.US

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: http://www.belshotel.net/

despite the low minimum investment required by the admin of this program,i can only advise investors to be very careful investing with this program,the admin of this program might just attract invest with paying status for few days and make a run on investors investment,the plan and the return offered by the admin of the program is way too high and i can tell the program will scam investors

I think all of the benefits offered by the admin is still too high and I was not sure if the admin will give the benefit to its investors well and I'm sure the admin will only give payments to some investors only, whereas most other investors will only lose the money that has been they have invested in this program

Though this program has added some monitors to the site but none of them are popular and good rates monitors so i think the monitor ratings can be eliminated . and here it is very important for investors to know that since it is a new program with paying status so its better to hit and run from this program that will be good with this program .