Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Best Way To Advertise Your MLM

sadhikar

Best Way To Advertise Your Online Business Opportunity

Recently i got a good idea to promote my online business opportunity. I made 5000 business cards related to my online business opportunity and started giving out to the people in high traffic areas in the city. The results were astounding, i got 20 signups at the @$125 signup on the front end and on the back end i end up getting $8000 in commissions from 1 signup. Now that's what i call some real marketing.

• 5 months later...
  • 6 years later...

You come up with a nice idea. Well, I have also a idea to promote a business effective that is Promotional Products. Many companies or organization are using promo gift for advertising their business rather than utilizing business cards because it gives a fast result and make people happy. The people always love to get the gifts so you can imprint your brand name over these promotional items and give out to the wide audience. They will keep remembering your brand and it will recall the new customers at your shop.