Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hourlychicpay - Hourlychicpay.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.hourlychicpay.com

HourlyChicPay is a passive income online advertising platform where you get paid hourly to advertise your business .

It is very simple to get started. You just need to purchase ad units for your website(s), and then we will pay you between 0.08791% - 0.16666% Every Hour.

As soon as you get started, you will be able to generate money.

PLANS:

0.08791% Hourly For 1680Hours - ROI: 147.70%

0.09291% Hourly For 1680Hours - ROI: 156.10%

0.10208% Hourly For 1680Hours - ROI: 171.50%

0.11583% Hourly For 1680Hours - ROI: 194.60%

0.14375% Hourly For 1560Hours - ROI: 224.25%

0.16666% Hourly For 1560Hours - ROI: 260.00%

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Min : 1$

Link : http://www.hourlychicpay.com

This hyip is ridiculous to usee hourly units, and offering interest at an hourly basis! Since the rate of interest each hour is soooo tiny, there is no point to invest in here if you investors are purely looking for an hourly program, because it won't give you much profit in the short term, as the plan lasts for 1680 hours which translates to 70 days!!! and you get less than 50% profit.

I don't trust this site as they claim that they will give you free twelve dollars upon registration which if they do to every members they will lose sooo much money

i really dont like the idea of investing with hourly program and i can only advise investors to forget this program and invest with other program we have around,this one is just gonna scam any investors that he/she can get something from the program,the return offered by the admin of the program is high and the program is not safe