Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

BuckInvest - buckinvest.net

I'm not admin

http://buckinvest.net/

We are a team of skilled professionals with years of experience in the traditional and online business world. Today we launched our own online investing business and we must say that this will literally knock the socks off your feet! We promise that you will be amazed by our professional team of investors. And you will never regret any decision you took to be a part of the our team. We mix a number of philosophies to create winning asset management results. We combine parts of proven investment theories from value, growth, income and hedged investing to generate superior returns. Profits from these investments are rolled back into our program to provide long-term growth, stability, and profit for all members.

plans.png

ref.png

accept.gif

http://buckinvest.net/

Now the site opens without problems,

I think this is the time to invest in this site, but must be done quickly for those who want a quick profit,

because the site open since only a few hours,

I think it will not turn into a scam before at least 7 days .

The site is still giving me problems to open

Iam using Google chrome and iam still unable to access the site may be i should use another browser to access teh site

The ROIs are very higher level which leads either great profit or big loss of investment. But I think it already went with scam, because while I was trying to open it, it appeared as " CLICK HERE TO AUTHENTICATE YOUR CONNECTION WITH SERVER". I don't know if it only works on MOZILLA , as I am not using it....

Iam confused by the site plans since the site home page information indicate the payment processor accepted is Liberty reserve, Perfect Money and Alertpay

But in the site faq its stated its using e-gold account only. So looks like the admin is using a copied faq and didn't bother to cross check the information before publishing

this payment proof from myhyipmonitor can verify that they are still paying.But as you can see most members of this great forum has loss hope of this program and that's the worst any hyip can have.Without this trust we can invest here.And looking at their faq,which luci draw my attention to,i can see that this hyip faq is a copied and paste one.And it's really discouraging to say that i don't trust this hyip to stay long

130% in one day only that is really big for sure my friend...that is too risky remember the short term plan is big like that...

@myhyipmonitor :

can i ask something my friend?? how much you made investment in here and what the plan you choose?? maybe we the member can learn more first about this site since you was invest in here ;)