Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Fx4Invest - Fx4Invest.com

h-imonitor

I'm not admin

https://fx4invest.com

Our company was established for individuals and companies who want to receive a regular income from their investments. All of our investors will be guaranteed a profit from turnover of their money on the stock exchange FOREX. Our best traders for more than 5 years are engaged in FOREX and have a good income from it! Now we have decided to bring to our business everyone!

We employ the best professionals in the field of earn the foreign exchange market, and you can always be assured of the safety of their money and getting a good profit. Every day you will receive a certain percentage of your contribution. So we are ready to reward those who will himself to attract investors to our company - you will receive 4% of each contribution you invite investor!

110% After 1 day

Minimum: $10

Maximum: $10,000

Principal Including

135% After 3 days

Principal Including

250% After 10 days

Principal Including

600% After 20 days

Principal Including

1000% After 30 days

Principal Including

Payments - Liberty Reserve & Perfect Money

What we can see from this new HYIP, the RoI offered by this new HYIP is extremely high and not reasonable. To make money 1000% in every month investment is just too good to be true. So, usually the HYIP with very high RoI, it can not sustain too long in the business. It can collapse soon

110% After 1 day is still possible benefits we can get from this program, but we will take a high risk to be able to get the advantage and if we take a higher profit than the other offerings given by the admin, I'm sure admin will never give you the advantage

well the plans are looking more attractive to invest some amount and in this program i most prefer for roi 110% after one day is looking better to invest without the risk an i have see many hyip[ monitors are added an all are in paying status,but i think admin of this program will not pay for many days to investors

@saibaba Well I think the site will remain paying for another 3 days from my experience. the site is getting few investors so it should be fine in getting the cash to flow between the withdrawal and deposit. If possible go for the lower rate of interest return rather than the high one that they are offering because most likely if your interest is high, your payment won't go through to ur account, as these sites often do selective payments at the end

well i guess best of luck to investors that have invest with this program,the program has being running online for 4 days now,though to be since i cant advise anybody to invest with this program and i believe the admin of this program might make a run on investors investment at any time,i cant advise anybody to join the program now