Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

richofasia - richofasia.me

masforex

Im Not Admin

Welcome to
RichOfAsia

We decided to create the most favorable conditions for the investment, to give opportunity to the common man to achieve financial peace. Our company consists of a team of professional traders who work successfully in the investment industry for over 10 years. During this period, thousands of people achieve financial peace of mind, and they have achieved recognition and respect among the citizens of many countries. Our main goal is to enable people to multiply their money. Become our client today and check how earning money can be easy for you!

3.5% HOURLY FOR 30 HOURS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $25,000 3.50

55% HOURLY FOR 2 HOURS

Plan 1 $25 - $25,000 55.00

10% DAILY FOR 21 DAYS

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $5 - $25,000 10.00

106% AFTER 1 HOURS

Plan 1 $50 - $25,000 106.00

0.5% DAiLY FOR 180 DAYS PRINCIPAL RETURN

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $10 - $5,000 0.50

Accept: LR, PM

Join here: https://richofasia.me/

I am very confident hourly program like this will only run with a very short time, I think investors should stay away from such a program, because the risk is too high and the admin will never be able to give a good profit to its investors and will be a lot of investors who have lost if they invest in this program

i can only advise investors to stay away from hourly programs,hourly program are not to be trusted even if they manage to get a paying status.they are never to be trusted with what ever status they might be having,i really don't bother with the page of the program because i believe this program will just be one cheap program hoping to scam investors.

Even though its an hourly program, if you look at the rate of interest and times if by 30 hours, it means u will only get 5 percent profit after 30 hours, which is more than a day, and it wouldn't be wise to try and withdraw every single hour you get interest any way seeing as 5 percent profit is a very small profit and withdrawing a lot means fees will cover that already