Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

backpaydaily - backpaydaily.com

HyipHistory

I'm not the Admin!

http://backpaydaily.com/

Backpaydaily is a pubic limited company which was established in order to provide the opportunity to its shareholders to generate a steady profit from their investments. Thanks to the innovative approach we have developed an ultimate investment solution which allows to get the earnings daily and hourly, making the participation easy and convenient.Backpaydaily investment system is a consummate way of generating profit online without putting efforts or taking any type of risk. The constant research, development and innovations' implementation is a substantial argument in favor of the effectiveness of our company. Our success is achieved by the accurate assumptions and forecasts which are the key to succeeding in the investment field. Our system is fully automated so you will receive the funds your request immediately, no grueling waiting anymore! JOIN NOW!!

Plans: Special Silver : 5% hourly for 24 hours ((Instant Withdraw)(For first 200 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Silver $45 - $90 5.00

Special Gold : 120% after 2 hours (Instant Withdraw)(For first 150 members)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Gold $91 - $350 120.00

Special Diamond : 200% after 4 hours (Instant Withdraw)(For first 100 members)

Diamond $351 - $3,500 200.00

15% daily for 10 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $10 - $20,000 15.00

20% daily for 7 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $30 - $20,000 20.00

150% after 3 days (Instant Withdraw)

Plan 1 $30 - $20,000 150.00

Accept: LR, PM, STP

Join Here

thanks

they have both hourly and day program. In houly program the minimum amount for deposit is $45 and roi is too high to maintain. And in day plane the minimum amount for investment is $10 and the roi is 15 % daily for 10 days so in total 150% after 10 days which can be achievable for couple as it is a new hyip. so I think this plane has a less risk for investment.

this is just another hourly and short term program being run and i can only advise investors to stay away from this program,i can tell this program might not complete 24 hors before the admin of the program will stop paying investors that might have invest with the program.hit and run is not an option on this program and i best to look for other better program

hourly program like this is not a safe place for investors to invest, because the benefits are too high and are offered only by a few hours we've been able to gain a huge advantage and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors well and admin will run with a very short time, after which the admin will leave investors with the money they had invested

hourly program like this is not a safe place for investors to invest, because the benefits are too high and are offered only by a few hours we've been able to gain a huge advantage and I'm sure the admin will never give payment to its investors well and admin will run with a very short time, after which the admin will leave investors with the money they had invested

i agree with you mate and i just hope majority of the newbies will read this your post before they involve with the program,the hourly program has stop paying investors as of now and i guess i can only advise investor to look for this program as i hope the admin of this program will close this thread as the program is now a scam program.

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/backpaydaily.com/