Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Feladia Ltd - Feladia.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://www.feladia.com

Feladia Ltd is an online investments company, incorporated in England and Wales under registration Number: 08478273 (Click here to see our certificate). We are a team of professional Forex traders located in the UK and Spain, who made this company alive in order to provide individuals with investments services and unite our trading strategies with your capitals to reach the maximum success level.

PLANS:

planbanner.jpg

Accept : LR, PM, STP, Egopay

Link : http://www.feladia.com

I think the advantages offered by the admin is still too high, although profits for the period of time that it takes to make a profit is quite long, but I am not sure the admin will provide payments to investors for 75 days and I am just sure the admin will give you an advantage only in a few days

all i know on about this program is that the program will pay investors to attract more investors to the program but i can tell the program will not complete the term on the plan offered.the admin of the program is only make the program pay for few weeks before the admin of the program will stop paying and make a run on investors investment.

the design used by the admin is impressive but the thing attract me more was the roi rates. admin offered 3.5% daily for 75 days. I think this roi rates is too high to maintain but as it is new program so we can hope the admin will pay more then a week to attract more investors.

yeah this program has same new in the online an sure that admin will paying the payments in the starting at the same time plans looking more attractive whichever the roi 3.5% daily for 75 days daily then i hope this plans are getting more interest to invest some amounts and script has design very nice with ssl secure