Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Guardian-Financial - Guardian-financial.biz

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : https://guardian-financial.biz

468x60.gif

Program is for online investors, who wish to achieve their financial independence and get stable days profit but are unable to do so because they are not financial experts. Our traders know this business from top to bottom, inside and out. The strategy of our experts is based on monitoring and analyzing fundamental and technical data, research of the most secure investments, research of currency rate anomalies and risk management of forex. All investments are managed by a highly qualified and skilled team of investment experts, committed to providing exceptional investment returns. Having all the right tools is the main reason why we can provide ever growing respectable profits.

PLANS:

42% Daily for 3 days (126%)

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Guardian 1 $10 - $500 39.00

Guardian 2 $501 - $2,000 40.00

Guardian 3 $2,001 - $10,000 41.00

Guardian 4 $10,001 - $50,000 42.00

Calculate your profit >>

125% After 1 Day

Guardian 1 $10 - $500 104.00

Guardian 2 $501 - $2,000 105.00

Guardian 3 $2,001 - $10,000 110.00

Guardian 4 $10,001 - $50,000 125.00

Calculate your profit >>

40% Daily for 5 Days (200%)

Guardian 1 $10 - $500 25.00

Guardian 2 $501 - $2,000 26.00

Guardian 3 $2,001 - $10,000 30.00

Guardian 4 $10,001 - $50,000 40.00

Calculate your profit >>

45% Daily for 10 Days (450%)

Guardian 1 $10 - $500 16.00

Guardian 2 $501 - $2,000 17.00

Guardian 3 $2,001 - $10,000 25.00

Guardian 4 $10,001 - $50,000 45.00

Accept : LR, PM, PZ

Link : https://guardian-financial.biz

i guess hit and run can work on this program,the program is a short term program but investors can still take something from the program before the admin of the program might run on investors.i can only advise investors to invest wisely on this program but i can tell the program will pay investors for few days before the admin of the program will run on investors

benefits offered by admin I think is an advantage that is still too high and does not correspond to the time required to make a profit and I'm sure the admin will only run with a short amount of time and will never give payment to its investors well, I think investors should stay away from such a program, because the risk is too high

well the plans are not looking much better just like doubtful plans,because roi 42% afyter 3 days iis very high that no admin can pay that much amount for the investors,so better invest after getting good review of this program to avoid big loss and i can see many hyip monitors are added an almost all are in paying status then wait for some more day to invest into this program

am just here to update thread and i want tell investors to stay away from the program.the current status of the program with hyip monitors says the program has stop paying,investors should look for other better program.the program has stop paying and admin should close this thread,the program has stop paying and the status can be check later..

http://allmonitors.net/hyip/guardian-financial.biz