Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Micktrade Finance Corp - Micktrade.com

Mrbvdpt

I am not admin

Link : http://micktrade.com

468.gif

MickTade is a reliable global investment management company.Our private loan company is focused on stock market, forex, Gold,property and other infrastructure assets. MickTade LTD. has its principle place of business in Belize City, Be.lize, where it is legally registered and applicable legislation of Belize.

PLANS:

30 days 51 days 99 days 210 days

Diversified Commodities

(20.00-1000.00) 1.05% 1.25% 1.35% coming soon

Nominal Income

(1001.00-7000.00) 1.15% 1.45% 1.85% coming soon

Effective Gross

(7001.00-50,000.00) 1.20% 1.55% 2.05% coming soon

Capital Market

(50,001.00-100,000.00) 1.25% 1.75% 2.25% coming soon

Accept : LR, PM

Link : http://micktrade.com

i doubt if this program will have any problem sustaining the daily return offered by the admin of the program,though the admin of the program need to add security to this program ,the program is not secured and the program is not popular among hyip monitors,investors need to be careful with this program as the program is not supported by hyip monitors.

I think the advantages offered by the admin too much and I am not sure the admin can run this program well and I am sure this program will not be able to run properly and the admin will never be able to provide benefits to its investors well and the admin will not likely be able to running with a very long time

yeah plans are looking more attractive with low time period in this program and mostly investors will be prefer for the short term which is roi 1.05% for 30 days,because if the program is in paying status an after getting the payment then try for long term period without risk by investing high capital amounts into this program an i can say that admin must change the script it is not looking much good to get investors