Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

trafficrevenue - trafficrevenue.net

zyakka

TrafficRevenue is a new generation PTP/CPM/XML website. We pay for all US,CA and Western Europe traffic you provide us. You can choose from various traffic delivery methods: Paid-to-Promote link, you can put our CPM, XML feed for PPC Search Engines, link redirection (you can generate link redirection pages and get cash every time someone clicks your link).

Possibilities are endless and everything is simple - the more traffic you send us, the more you earn! We guarantee fast payments, solid support and honest counting.

Our rate for US traffic: $3.44 for 1000 uniques and visit the site for other countries

YOU CAN ALSO DISPLAY THEIR BANNER TO YOUR WEBSITE TO EARN MONEY CPM

MIN PAYOUT IS $5 ONLY

Join now!

• 1 month later...

i used to use them long back, but later i came to know that their are not accepting all the traffic i am sending to them ans there are mentioning that it is not a quality traffic, same traffic is accepted in other situation, i don't know how they calculate the thing, so i am not using it any more.

• 4 weeks later...

I tested trafficrevenue a few weeks ago, but I came up with getting just some cents with it, maybe because of my traffic is international. They credit mostly only for traffic from United states and Canada. Although pay rate is better than in other similar sites.

Even if their pay rate is much better than other site, that does not make sense if they don't accept international traffic. Beside moneyman i always see you posting payment on this cpm programs, if you have only earn cents for your effort i don't think it will be worth the time to join it.

• 4 weeks later...

oh bad site i visited this site and i found they do not accept all members means its not international ,they allow just few countries like us and canada . Another disadvantage that they have only one payment method paypal with $5 minimum payout and its hard to reach easy so i wish they allow alertpay and all international members to join

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

well so far i don't find any complain about this site and i see they still online for now, but the offer in this site cannot make me want to join them and the earning for me is too low, but for US members this site can be additional earning for them

• 2 weeks later...

traffic revenue is one of best paid to promote that pays high rates and it is very trusted site . But i think if you are international member it will be hard to get much money because they paying the big portion for us and canada traffic ,i wish they improve traffic packages to let all member get their earnings fairly

• 3 months later...

i second-hand to use them long back, but later i come to be acquainted with that their are not tolerant all the traffic i am sending to them ans there are mention that it is not a excellence traffic, same traffic is conventional in other state of affairs, i don't know how they work out the thing, so i am not by it any more.