Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

fxtmarket - fxtmarket.com

HYIPCORE

i'm not admin

fxtmarket.com, Inc. is a unique financial services company, that enables private and business investors to realize rapid, stable and substantial profits by acquiring the world's most precious minerals - diamonds. Now you can join the exclusive circle of smart investors who locate their capital online with us and achieve the highest returns available. Start earning right now

Plan:

10% hourly for 13 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Hourly Profit (%)

Plan 1 $25 - $500 9.00

Plan 2 $501 - $500,000 10.00

125% profit after 24 hours

Plan Spent Amount ($) Daily Profit (%)

Plan 1 $100 - $1,000 115.00

Plan 2 $1,001 - $500,000 125.00

333% profit after 5 days

Plan Spent Amount ($) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $300 - $2,000 330.00

Plan 2 $2,001 - $1,000,000 20.00

Accept: LibertyReserve ,perfact money

Join fxtmarket here

Another hourly plan HYIP which also offers some daily plans. Even so, all of the remaining are after-plans, meaning, you will only get payment after the time lapse which is actually not that good. Overall, I find this site below average and I personally won't invest in this one. My opinion is even backed up by the statistics of the site. It is already running for a day now and there are still no accounts and deposits made in the site.

I think investors should not be too trusting with hourly program like this, because the admin will not likely have a very clear project to make a profit to its investors and I am also sure the admin will only be able to run with a very short time and most likely also not admin will provide payments to its investors well