Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

СapitalMoney-СapitalMoney.info

aleks

I am not owner/admin.

CapitalMoney the opportunity to receive significant benefit from the investments is the highly Remunerative, investment program created by group of experts, having wide experience of work in sphere of the investment market, exchange trade and investments in various funds that gives our clients.After many years of professional, investment activity, we have united our experience, knowledge and talent in efforts on development and maintenance of new, reliable, investment opportunities. The profit on these investments is used constantly to expand our program, to increase its stability and to bring the constant income to our clients.

Plan:

128% for 1 days

235% for 3 days

630% for 7 days

1125% for 15 days

2750% for 30 days

Referral: 2%-10%

Minimal Spend: $1

Maximal Spend: No Limit

Min Cashouts: No minimum

Accept: Liberty Reserve,Perfectmoney,AlertPay,PayPal

Join here

the script used on this program has being used before by a scam program,moreover the program is a Russian program and the return offered by the admin of this program is way too high,i can tell the admin of the program just want to scam investor and i think it will be safe for investor to look for other better programs around and invest with them.

program such as this is not a good place for investors to invest, because the benefits offered by the admin is very unfair advantage to we can get and I'm sure the admin will never provide any benefit to its investors and if we invest in this programs , I was sure we would lose the money we have invested