Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

moderob - moderob.net

obeconline

Kindly correct your post. The site doesn't accept Payza, and it accepts Paypal, OkPay, and SolidTrustPay. This PTC has two sister sites, http://www.dollarmadness.biz and http://www.moderob.biz, which are also money earning sites. I wonder why the site doesn't have a good banner for its name, it's a basic thing to do when you're running a site and would like to gain trust.

This website is trying to grow big it seems. They are offering free premium membership for 1st 25000 members ! That is really a lot of members which I don't think this website will actually achieve when it goes scamming. And check out the earnings. The difference between standard and premium members earnings and elite and ultimate members earnings is too great already !

This site is just typical site that already scammed people so many times, but it seems this program still have chance to make some payment at least for 3 or 4 months later, even like that i must say the rate that admin offered for per click that user made is good and quite profitable if we click all the ads.

This site is just typical site that already scammed people so many times, but it seems this program still have chance to make some payment at least for 3 or 4 months later, even like that i must say the rate that admin offered for per click that user made is good and quite profitable if we click all the ads.

i doubt if this program will ever pay anybody that join the program,though the program is still new online but the activity on the forum is not encouraging,though the program is claiming to have over 1000 members on the program but only 7 of them is active and investors need to be careful because the admin of the program might not pay at all