Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

icvector - icvector.com

PROPENSITY100

Hope all of you are doing well.
This thread is especially for those who would like to take advantage of no deposit bonus

icvector A popular Forex broker is offering a great promotion wherein we can get a free 10 $ bonus to test their highest quality of services.

There are 2 main things regarding the bonus

1. To get the bonus

We have to post three reviews about this great broker containing the link (icvector.com ) of the company on forums, social networks such as Vkontakte, Facebook, Twitter etc, Google+ etc..
Then Send an email to payments@icvector.com with the bonus request with the three links of your posts/reviews and your trading account number.and within 48 hours, you will get the $10 bonus directly credited on your trading account.

2. To withdraw the bonus
We have to either trade 1 standard lot or wait for just two months after having received the bonus and then it can be withdrawn

Please follow the link to visit the site www.icvector.com

Hope this information is complete

Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

really great bonus and that make me interested is the bonus can be withdraw without trader previously use it in trading. by the way, icvector has been operate since 2001 and its long period to keep survive in trading world. I hope they are reliable and trustworthy broker.

• 3 months later...

The Vector Securities Investment Company (www.icvector.com) is an international brokerage company providing top quality financial and investment services all over the world.

It developed and implemented top-notch technologies and service level standards in its effort to get on top of the market.

The principles they base their work on are transparency, honesty and professionalism.

Their dedicated team of highly educated and experienced professionals works on the development and enhancement of The Vector Securities Investment Company services.

They offers a completely new approach to trading accounts variety and services pattern. They offer 3 types of accounts, and each of them is designed to fit the needs of certain group of traders.

The Vector Securities Investment Company operates on Metatrader 4 platform, the world's most wide-spread and comfortable trading software, known for many years among traders. Every customer can use free unlimited demo accounts to try out their trading services and develop one's own trading strategy without any risk of loss.

My account: 961375

• 1 year later...

i wish that every broker is just as generous as icvector.com

promoting no deposit bonus is a very good idea to encourage new traders to start trading in real forex trading

even without trade client who grant the bonus can withdraw after 2 months after the bonus granted, i never met this condition ever promote by other brokers, so i think icvector are really serious giving new clients bonus, good broker ever... i would like to join this promo

acc : 969698

Yes I also found icvector as a great broker who run the promotion no deposit bonus $10. And the required lot limits is 1.0(strandard) to withdraw all the earned profit using this bonus. I think this idea of no deposit bonus promotion is very good to get new clients and clients can start making money as soon as they get credited with this bonus $10. So happy trading.

My trading account number: 969754

Thanks by

MD Jahidul Haque

• 1 month later...

icvector one of the best forex broker .. trusted , great support , easy sign up , high leverage and very great bonus prorams .. open an account and you will get free 10$ no deposit bonus to trade with (www.icvector.com)

my account number 970414

i wish that every broker is just as generous as icvector.com

promoting no deposit bonus is a very good idea to encourage new traders to start trading in real forex trading

even without trade client who grant the bonus can withdraw after 2 months after the bonus granted, i never met this condition ever promote by other brokers, so i think icvector are really serious giving new clients bonus, good broker ever... i would like to join this promo

acc : 969698