Basic Doubler

Earn 150% in 1 month on your investment. Payout is when it expires

Full Plan

Earn 200% in 1 month on your investment. Payout is when it expires

Daily Plan

Earn 2.5% Daily for 30 Days. Payouts Daily

Hourly Plan

Earn .62% Hourly for 10 days on your Investment. Payouts Daily

All withdrawal requests will be processed INSTANTLY to your Liberty Reserve and Manually to your AlertPay account. account, but for security reasons, we impose daily withdrawal limits and amount per each withdrawal. In case we find that the site security is being compromised, we will switch to manual processing.

http://trusted-investment-corp.com/index.php

Started on: 01/01/2011

Running days: 8

Total Accounts: 19

Total Capital: $1.07

Total Deposits: $40.00

Total earnings: $3.62

Total withdrawn: $2.53

Commission Paid: $0.00

The site has been running for 8 days now and the response for the plans are low

If this situation continue the admin will not be in a position to run the site and will close it

Though is is an hourly hyip and site design is not very good

But plans offer a reasonable profit that is well sustainable in short term

Most interesting plan is hourly plan offering .62% per hour for 10 days that is around 148% returns in 10 days (that to if your dont reinvest)

150% after a month i dont think is good plan better than that is 2.5% daily for 30 days that is less risky as well as returns 175% in 30 days.

this hyip program is offering multiple plans and all are looking good..as the name of this site shows that this site is trusted i think it really is trusted..

they have provided instant payment for their investors..i my opinion it is a legit site and ll run for long time..

As per FAQ

Which e-currencies do you accept?

We accept e-gold, Evocash, StormPay, INTGold, e-currencies.

Its clear the site is using a copied faq since under the faq the currency offered state e-gold, Evocash, StormPay, INTGold but in the home page the admin state they accept only Liberty reserve and alertpay. This shows the admin has low level of interest in the site and never bothered to cross check the information before publishing