Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Cakebond - Cakebond.com

I'm not admin

Cakebond is a simple investment opportunity for everybody.

If you are looking for a LONG-TERM and STABLE

investment program, then you are at the right place.

Investment Plan:

1% - 5% weekly interest rate

minimum 10$ - (no maximum)

Investment Properties

No Compounding

No Principle return

No Expiration

Payouts

automatically on a wekly basis

(on weekends)

Currency

only Liberty Reserve USD

http://www.cakebond.com/

With 1-5% weekly with no principle returned, i can't invest here,why should one be paid 1-5% weekly and no principle returned,and with a min of $10. Don't it look risky

Adventure has always existed, but the problem here is that the site does not provide a new,

and does not provide an attractive offer, and I do not think that the profit rates here are good,

in addition to the minimum deposit is $ 10 ,

All of this makes me prefer not to invest in this site ,

The admin seem to have been in a hurry to launch the site and never bothered to cross check the information as their are few spelling mistakes and this reduce the quality of the site in the eyes of the investors

one of the information with spelling mistake is stated below

automatically on a wekly basis

(on weekends)

Minimum investment required in this program is 10$ and look quite big to risk in this hyiip

ROI is weekly and that too variable between 1-5% - it can result in quite low returns and may take very long to recover back out investment itself,

Low roi never guarantees the safety of principle in hyips so i would avoid this program.

The site looks in the first impression a little cheap. On the other hand the faq is not bad written, and at least its original. Not the normal standard answers.

The roi will take a trip to moon and back before I can reach bep so i will jump this one. And as the poster over me said the low roi does not say they cant

scam in the beginning or after a month. I just dont like games where i cant log in and check my account. Maybe they save on the security of the site,

and the start up fee is lower then normal for the admin. In anyway i like to see my account even virtual:)

It could take forever to reach BEP in this program and come to think of it why should one invest in a program that pays 1-5% weekly? Everything here about this program is out of point, and the spelling error makes it even worst.

The plans are not attractive at all since if we invest $10 we will earn only 1% per week so as no principles is returned it may take two years to break even and its too long for investors to wait. i will not invest here and iam sure many investors may be reluctant to try this site