Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

I’m offering you all today , one of the most perfect business opp. with no risk at all .

Thinking about investing 3 $ is not seems a prudent idea , but imagine with this opportunity it is .

The online business should be with a low risk to consider it as a good one

You Connective .. A digital advertising agency offering a networking social business, using a marvelous plan

Plz visit www.uconnective.com

All you have to do is just

1- Join

2- Watch ADS

3- Share with friends

4- Earn !!

8644473714_63aa9cbc57_c.jpg

all you have to do is just

1- Join

2- Watch ADS

3- Share with friends

4- Earn !!

About joining :

8644470136_683f33a679.jpg

With just 3 $ you can be a premium audience in You Connective using their official currency UCO which equals 3 $

About watching ADS :

8644472338_9d16fa8740_z.jpg

Every day you have 1 AD to watch , you must watch it or your rewards will be deducted every missing AD deduct 1/7 of your weekly reward

Sharing with you friends

8643378179_44cbae3840_z.jpg

You have to invite your friends or partner to join using MLM developed binary system .. they are using a new technique called the map , you map contains your shared friends it has 2 locations or directions the first is uptown the other is downtown

, when you register one of your friends on the uptown location and another one on the downtown location you will earn a fast start reward 1.5 $ , after this step you will earn for each 5 audience (friend ) on the uptown location and 5 audience (friend) on

the downtown location 3 $ your maximum reward per day are 51 $ and u can cashout this amount on your e-bank account any time they support 3 e-banks to read more about the business opp. visit this link

As an update early You Connective present to us a unique and smart system called Follow my map system to enlarge our maximum reward from 51 $ per day to 969 $ without pay any extra fees do you imagine???

If you want to know more about this update visit this link

https://uconnective.com/opp.php#ffm

To download the business demo

https://uconnective.com/pdf.php

The amazing visuals of You Connective are the most perfect feature that they have , the very fast support and so many services , this is ascreen shot form my own account

8644495922_40d90d3712_c.jpg

If you are interest on this opp. and wanna know more contact me at clivvoo@gmail.com

this is very interesting and affordable for every one honestly i hven't seen this one before but the compensation plan is very interesting I would like to sign up and see what the backoffice looks like but there is no sign up page on the homepage I woulld like to ask are they in beta and do they accept new signups

ok , thanks fortunehunter , for your reply .. No there is adifferent way to signup to this Powerful Network By using thier official currency , Called UCO - This currency you can find it with the member cuz you must have sponsor member to join with -- Plz Contact me at clivvoo@gmail.com

we can discuss every thing about You Connective , waiting for your message , Regards :)