Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

do you think data entry job are worth working into

fortunehunter

I see a lot of advertisement saying that you can earn up to $200 a month doing captchas and in fact recommend using a software for this kind of job do you think with this kind of job online you can really make a living out of it

Most of the advertisements are false advertisements when it comes to online data entry. I have tried many sites and even captcha sites, they aren't worth the time most of the time, you can set a very minimum target each day and earn some money at the end of the month, but if you focus more on them then you will get depressed very soon because you won't earn much.

Most of the advertisements are false advertisements when it comes to online data entry. I have tried many sites and even captcha sites, they aren't worth the time most of the time, you can set a very minimum target each day and earn some money at the end of the month, but if you focus more on them then you will get depressed very soon because you won't earn much.

i have read a lot of articles that some are earning good incomes from data entry using softwares that you can purchase for $5 from one site you can create unlimited number of id and the captchas are loaded very fast using this softwares you can earn good money here if you use these softwares i am thinking of buying one for me

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...