Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Milestonetrade - milestonetrade.net

I'm not Admin

Plans:

We give you an opportunity to DOUBLE your money in just 4 weeks. The minimum amount is just $/€ 1 and the maximum is $/€ 5,000 per investment. Payments are made via Liberty Reserve and Perfect Money and for your comfort you can make deposits in USD and EUR.

PRINCIPAL:

Your investment principal will be returned to you in two weeks after making your investment.

PROFIT:

The remaining 100% of returns (your profit) will be paid in two weeks after the principal payment (in four weeks after the initial date of your investment).

10% BONUS:

You will get a complimentary bonus of 10% of your reinvestment amount if you decide to reinvest your earnings.

The minimum is $/€ 1 and the maximum amount is $/€ 10,000 per one reinvestment. The bonus will be added immediately after making a reinvestment.

Withdrawal requests are processed manually within 24 hours (usually much earlier) from the time of submitting.

Accepts: LR, PM

http://www.milestonetrade.net/?ref=alexlauw

One beautiful thing is the fact that we can earn through this hyip,because the plans looks wonderfull and min is really affordable since it's just €/$1,with the deposit bonus this one sounds hopefully,and it's long term plan looks good,i think one should invest and make quick profit from it while he still have time.

Iam not sure whether this site is a legit or not since looks like the admin doesn't want to release funds to the investors

Thats the reason he is not paying daily and instead paying only at maturity both principle and profit

to demotivate members withdrawing he offer 10% reinvestment bonus which many other hyips doesn't do

All the above together makes me suspect about this site

Great script on their front page, There is also some guide to double our money after month. They only have doubler plan with small investment of just 1$/1€ , Ther is also great features to refer our other householders or family members in same computers, which leads multiple accounts...

Iam not sure where you got the information that we can receive referral commission by referring relatives in the house using the same computer

This and also as the site also offer referral commission on reinvestment all put together increases my suspicious about the site further

Its clear that the admin wants more money as deposit and also he doesn't want to pay funds as withdrawal thats the reason he is offering so many incentives on referring members

403 Forbidden

Access to this resource on the server is denied!