Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

Hi,

This offer is only for our new members only. Upto 200 posts. More details can be found here.

• 3 Cents / post.
  • 3 Cents / thread.
  • 7 Cents for active referrer.
  • Because of alot of spam, 1 user can create only 40 posts or threads / day.

Payment Methods : Libertyreserve, Payza, Paypal.

Update : You don't need to calculate your earned money, ever post you make you will earn points in forum, and those points are equal to money (5 points, you've earned $5)

You can request payments here.

Payment proofs can be found here

Have a Good Day.

• Downvote 1

thanks for posting it here it;s a good start when the admin is the one who is promoting the site and very hands on on his forum but i notice that there are a lot of spammers on the forum and some posters are posting nonsense post like thank you i think you need a good moderator to maximize the effectiveness of your forum

thanks for posting it here it;s a good start when the admin is the one who is promoting the site and very hands on on his forum but i notice that there are a lot of spammers on the forum and some posters are posting nonsense post like thank you i think you need a good moderator to maximize the effectiveness of your forum

As you can see on request payment thread, we are not paying to those who are just making thank you posts.

We're trying to remove as much spam as possible.

So this is just a new forum. I would definitely check it out. The post rate seems good. So I would like to join the site as well though i don't know yet if this is another forex forum or like any other forums with general discussion. So I just hope that it would not be hard to get approved for payment request in here.

the click rate on this program is very ok and i can tell the program will get active members that will come post on the program soon,though the admin of the program is doing a good job by trying to fight spam on the program now that the program is pretty much new online.i can tell the admin of the do well with the step.i just hope admin will sustain the program for long

It seems that the site has not yet gain interest from the other members. So I just hope that I would see more members joining the site so we can talk about our experience on the site as well. So I just hope that I would be able to show proof of my payment as well. But I have no time to post yet for now.

I have checked this forum,i checked the payment section and i found out that some members got paid but they never posted there payment proofs,all they were posting was "thank you admin for the payment" i can't find a single screenshot of a payment proof or any LR notification payment proof,i am not going to make posts in the forum until i see payment proofs in other forums.

I have checked this forum,i checked the payment section and i found out that some members got paid but they never posted there payment proofs,all they were posting was "thank you admin for the payment" i can't find a single screenshot of a payment proof or any LR notification payment proof,i am not going to make posts in the forum until i see payment proofs in other forums.

Every payment proof thread have screen shot, please allow some time to load the screen shot : http://www.tradecashforum.com/index.php/topic/1013-my-third-payment/

And we're not paying to those members with "thank you" and "nice site" posts, that's why you might find some members with un-paid requests. We're not here to scam any one, we may get delayed in paying, but we do pay when members is really helping others.

how ever thank you for your interest.

As you can see on request payment thread, we are not paying to those who are just making thank you posts.

We're trying to remove as much spam as possible.

May I ask, what will going to happen after reaching 200 posts for paid posts are there no post rate already after that? It seems that it's not really for long term ptp or just to encourage new members to be active in the participate in the discussions.

well i found this forum good but the look is not quite attractive but no matter i see that forum is paying its members because many payment proofs also posted by its members.The rates are very good as well.I like their previous contest unfortunately i missed that contest in which admin was paying 10c per post.

May I ask, what will going to happen after reaching 200 posts for paid posts are there no post rate already after that? It seems that it's not really for long term ptp or just to encourage new members to be active in the participate in the discussions.

We've had this change to avoid spam, because alot of members are just making spam posts, so it will be easy to point out the spamming if its only upto 200 posts.

I don't think it is a good rule to stop spam if the site would just pay for up to 200 post for each member. So it's the rule on the site so we have to follow the rules on the site. But at least we can get paid for up to 200 post. Then we can just focus in other forums once again.

Are you saying the admin has increased the minimum posts for a member to request for a payout is 200,if this is the case i don't think i would make posts in this forum,200 posts is just too much for me to posts before i can reach a payout,i would instead make posts in forums that offers a cent for a post.

Are you saying the admin has increased the minimum posts for a member to request for a payout is 200,if this is the case i don't think i would make posts in this forum,200 posts is just too much for me to posts before i can reach a payout,i would instead make posts in forums that offers a cent for a post.

Minimum payout is still the same, you can read more information on thread URL given on the original post.

i don't think we can earn a lot on the site. we can just post for up to 200 posts. but i have seen payment proof on the site . but i am not excited to do some posting and complete my 200 post on the site.because i am just so busy with so many forums. i just hope that the admin would be able to give more offer on the site.

So, it's clear now that up to now 200 posts will be paid. Then, the next posts will not going to be paid. I don't know if that is good for the consistency of the forum activity but I think it's the admin choice or way to fight the spams and if not really have that affordable to just hire moderators for the forum then, we can't.

I do agree. Because after I make 200 post then what then? I think is is not how ptp forums in general works. Members become more active posting daily knowing that they can earn at some point. But what will going to motive them to continue posting after they reach 200 post? And I don't think if you post 200 post its going to be spamming already. If TCF wants its can just limit the post to 10 post a day to control spamming not to stop paying after 200 post.

That's a good suggestion or idea,the admin should implement a post limit in the forum and members would abide by it,making 200 posts is a lot of posts,i don't think there is any other forum that requires 200 posts before one can get to a payout,even in MTV that requires a lot posts,we are still not making 200 posts before we reach the payout,MTV is so popular compared to TCF that is still new.

I think you only need 100 posts you can directly ask the admin fee, but you must post on the thread to be paid and the quality of the posts must be good, because I had to prove myself, my target is to reach 200 post tomorrow and I will ask my payment for the 2nd time.

i guess is now time for me to join this forum now as i can see members inhere claiming to have being paid by the admin of the program,though i pray the admin will keep the program for long,forum posting is not encouraging like before again and i hope admin will be paying fast on this program so that member will be active on this forum

you will be paid very quickly if the quality of your posts, because I paid for itself very quickly in these forums just waiting for about 2 hours until the payment is in my LR account and today I have requested payment for the 2nd, hopefully quickly in the process :)

Oh,you have been paid in this forum before,that's good to know,immediately i am through here in DMT,i would proceed to the forum and see if i can make about 10 posts in the forum,i just hope there is a good activity in the forum.

@takiya, but how many payment have you received on the site as I have read that we can request up to 200 post only. So after that you would not get paid. So it's just a place for temporary earning as we won't get paid always. So anyway I hope I was wrong. But I would try to post on the site after all 3 cents and very fast payment.