Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

n1traders - n1traders.com

I'm not admin

Our program is intended for people willing to achieve their financial freedom but unable to do so because they're not financial experts.

N1traders is a long term high yield private loan program, backed up by Forex market trading and investing in various funds and activities. Profits from these investments are used to enhance our program and increase its stability for the long term.

130% After 45 Days [Principal Included]

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 1 $20 and more 130.00

Calculate your profit >>

180% After 90 Days[principal Included]

Plan Spent Amount (US$) Profit (%)

Plan 2 $20 and more 180.00

Calculate your profit >>

Minimum spend is US$20 and there is no maximum.

You may make an additional spend as many times as you like.

All transactions are handled via libertyreserve.

Use our referral program and earn up to 5.00% of referral deposits!

http://www.n1traders.com/?ref=alexlauw

Running just from 2 days to go, but the Minimum investments are quite big for small earners to test it. The ROIs are not so high so there must be risk to recover our principle back. I think they are going to trade our investment in forex market & pay us with the small percentage of profits...

All the plans are not attractive since both principle and profit is locked till maturity with no daily profit

Further the average daily profit would be less than 1% which is very low for the risk the investor take for no daily payouts

The plans risk is further increased by the high minimum investment which prevents investor to test the site

The site design is not impressive and the script used is cheap

The site is not secured by DDOS and SSL which makes it insecure for investors top invest

The site has only LR in to its payment processor and this makes it a problem for the admin if there were any problems with LR

I feel the minimum investment of $20 is far too high this may prevent the site getting more deposits as many small investors invest in small to test the site and they dont bother to withdraw daily and this usually help the site to run more than on few large investors funds

Iam scared to invest in this site since they have not spend any money on site design and also both plans are risky and i have my doubts whether the site will be available after 45 days or there are possibility of the admin to run away with the depositors money so its better to avoid this type of risky plans