Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

shiningmoonbux - shiningmoonbux.com

obeconline

No paypal? I like to join a site and earn via paypal. Right now the only site that I'm earning via paypal is neobux but the rest of the site I still not find a way or means to join and earn. I don't think this site will going to last long anyway so I don't think I'm going to join this site. So far so good that this site is earning. I'm just hoping that in the long run I can earn good in here as well.

Registered an account, quite disappointing. Yes, free premium membership for 1st 1000 members is quite attractive, but not that useful. All membership minimum payout si $2. And then problem is that now all 3 ads are self-ads, that means admin has no income now since he has not sold any ad packages yet

Thread above tell to us that the site use LR and payza as payment method but when check right away in the site, found that actually this ptc site only accept paypal as payment method. I expect that the site add another payment processor because paypal have high fee transfer.

i doubt if this program will get much attention from ptc members,the click rate on this program is very ok and the minimum payout on the program is reachable as well but i dont think the program will see members that will like to click on the program due to the payment processor the program is using.the program is using PP as payment processor