Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

compbux - compbux.com

obeconline

I'm just wondering how much is the minimum amount to withdraw in here? I'm just curious because I see lots of threads with the same plan as this one but one of this thread has a post of minimum amount to request payments. So I don't know if the rate is good if I don't know if the minimum is high or low. One thing I'm sure in two to three months time we can't see this ptc site anymore as I'm sure its going to end up a scam site.

Payout of $1 is low which is good for members. But then this whole website overall has nothing attractive enough to lure members. There is no contests or any really big and tempting offers for members. Website also very dull, typical buxhost website only. At least admin should make the website more colourful etc.

Minimum payout including low but its actually also depend on daily earning rate. if the site provide good daily earning rate for clickers, maybe $1 as minimum payout including low. but if the site offering low daily earning rate, its will make $1 become high and difficult to achieve in short term period.

i really this program and the design of the program is ok and the minimum payout on the program is also ok,though the program is new and the program as started paying members,though the program hasn't paid much to members.but i guess the program will do well and pay members since the click rate and the minimum payout is low