Exchange Blog Cryptocurrency Blog

All Pips

ptcbiz - ptcbiz.com

obeconline

I'm tired of seeing the same script and the same plan over and over again and the only difference is that this site has different name. I'm wondering if theirs ever going to be a legit ptc site that has a customize script. I'm sure a customize script can last longer than the 25 dollars a month buxhost script. I'm frustrated because I joined like 100 of this sites and not one has paid me.

I see that they have a lot of ads for members to click, but is that even enough or not ? Just by looking at the details on their main page, I already don't have the feel to invest in this website already. Their main page actually states $10 minimum payout for basic members ! That is too high ! Gives me the feel that admin is trying to force members to upgrade to enjoy no minimum withdrawal amount.

$10 as minimum payout is very high. I am ever to join a ptc site which set $10 as minimum payout and before I reach that amount, the site become scam. so, before join clickers need to make sure first whether the site already proven paying or not. if there is no payment proof report available, better clickers not decide to join.

I'm tired of seeing the same script and the same plan over and over again and the only difference is that this site has different name. I'm wondering if theirs ever going to be a legit ptc site that has a customize script. I'm sure a customize script can last longer than the 25 dollars a month buxhost script. I'm frustrated because I joined like 100 of this sites and not one has paid me.

well i can advise you to stay away from ptc program,i can only advise you to click on programs that are offering to payout less than 0.5$.though program like don't often come around usually but if you are patient and keep checking on ptc program,i can tell you will see programs that will offer less than one dollar minimum payout that you can click on.